Neat Montana Pic - Bridgers Ridge run

Popster

Daughter is going to run the Bridgers ridge run again this year. She started training and sent this pic of the course. Enjoy!

Bridgers Ridge.JPG

littlelady

God bless the USA
I always share your dot's post with hub because he is an ultra runner. He is linked to all kinds of people that run everywhere, and wants to go. I say, :nono:. Keep it local. :lol: Enough is enough. But, I am proud of him. He ran in HS and the Marines, and wrestled, too; not to mention baseball and football. He stopped for a long while, but started the running again about 6 years ago. He ran up and down the driveway once, and then beyond. He runs 100 milers, now. He is a Forrest Gump kind of guy. :lol: And, there are huge benefits to the running thing. Hub had fam history of cholesterol, and was on meds. Now, that he runs so much, he is off the meds. :yay: And, I never said when you post pics of your dot. She is beautiful.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Bridger Bowl was a great day of skiing a few years ago. I knew there were rocks underneath that good snowpack somewhere down there. Good luck to your daughter on her run.