Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Handler on Fireearms Ownership

C Handler on Fireearms Ownership

Chelsea Handler, America’s Gun 'Hobby,' And Zero Morals? A Recipe for Revolt.

Hollywood is a cesspool of people who crave the limelight and who self-righteously analyze the world of politics. The problem is that most celebrities who wade into the world of politics tread not in a pool, but in the swamp.

What I mean by that is that there is no clarity because there is no moral compass.

Take for example, the not-so-funny Chelsea Handler. In a recent article in The Hollywood Reporter, Ms. Handler made some astonishingly dumb remarks with regard to gun owners. HR asked her:

There have been so many gun-related tragedies in the U.S., from the Pulse nightclub shooting to Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Columbine, and the list goes on. Was there a particular tragedy that shook you the most? Or one that propelled your activism?

Handler replied:

Columbine was the first one. … I couldn’t believe it. It struck me. But it's not about one incident. It’s about the gun lobbies, the people who — you know, it’s all about money in people’s pockets — the people who argue this and say, "We want our rights to guns." Nobody is trying to take away your guns. If you want to go shoot, you know, whatever, in the woods, that’s fine, but it’s a hobby. If your hobby is [affecting] innocent people being killed all the time, children included, don't you think you should reconsider the lack of restrictions placed on your hobby?

Hold on just one moment, Ms. Handler. Hobby? Owning a gun is a hobby? I would like to take the time to respond to this ludicrous statement by one of Hollywood’s “funny” gals.

Ms. Handler, in the United States of America, we have something called “rights.” The right to free speech and freedom of the press are two (which is why you get to say stupid things and no one can throw you in jail). The right to keep and bear arms is another. Those are what we call rights.

But what, Ms. Handler, is a right? “A moral, ethical, or legal principle considered as an underlying cause of truth, justice, morality, or ethics.”
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    It'll take her at least a week to digest the definition of "a right", and she and hers will probably never be able to understand it.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Having no idea who this vapid #### was I did a quick search...

Her claim to fame is her ability to be a world class slut and then document it for fun and profit.

Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    It'll take her at least a week to digest the definition of "a right", and she and hers will probably never be able to understand it.

I'm sure feels it's a 'right' to run around naked showing off
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Her claim to fame is her ability to be a world class slut and then document it for fun and profit.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I'm sure feels it's a 'right' to run around naked showing off
    She thinks she's all that.....I don't see it.

As for her opinions on who should and shouldn't own a gun; not carry a gun; who cares?
    Last edited by DEEKAYPEE8569; 06-09-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    She thinks she's all that.....I don't see it.

As for her opinions on who should and shouldn't own a gun; not carry a gun; who cares?
    Most female comedians today use the shock value of admitting they are sluts and using foul language to get a shocked laugh from an audience.
    As for her feeling on guns , she is in the crowd of freaks and fools that encourage that thought.

I believe most of us think of Hollywood or the types that frolic there, are nutcases who believe that their celebrity entitles them to dazzle us with their brilliant minds.
    Most of us think that if these people want to have friends and be popular in their freakish circle they have to be liberal to the max.
    Peer pressure as much as anything else turns them into environmental and societal freaks.
    A social caste filled with Homosexuals, perverts, and sick liberal minds all melding together and calling themselves "artists"

Twenty years ago she had a great pair of tits,, now she is just left with her stupid comments and a Spanish speaking midget..
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Twenty years ago she had a great pair of tits .....

that is about all she has left - and those are fake
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    that is about all she has left - and those are fake
    She is also a self made millionaire and donates a lot of money to charity. So she's got you beat there.

Members who have read this thread: 48