Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Handler on Fireearms Ownership

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    She is also a self made millionaire and donates a lot of money to charity. So she's got you beat there.
    This seems to imply that it's your opinion that GURPS has better chesticles than ol' Chelsea.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    This seems to imply that it's your opinion that GURPS has better chesticles than ol' Chelsea.
    Pics or I stand by my statement

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Pics or I stand by my statement
    Nope, I'll take your word for it.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

She is also a self made millionaire and donates a lot of money to charity. So she's got you beat there.
    I don't know about pushing that she is self made, let's remember that she dated Edward W. "Ted" Harbert III for a few years and he is an American broadcasting and television executive. He was previously the Chairman of NBC Broadcasting, and the President and CEO of the Comcast Entertainment Group, and Chairman of ABC Entertainment.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I don't know about pushing that she is self made, let's remember that she dated Edward W. "Ted" Harbert III for a few years and he is an American broadcasting and television executive. He was previously the Chairman of NBC Broadcasting, and the President and CEO of the Comcast Entertainment Group, and Chairman of ABC Entertainment.
    Sounds like she screwed her way to the top.

self made debasing herself ... rejoice women everywhere you too get be a well paid whore
    Ooo a couple 100,000 here and there ..... yep a real shining beacon

well good for her, she can afford it ... finally a liberal that puts up some money

that does NOT make her assertions about the NRA and Firearms Owners correct
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

There are certainly far more dignified ways to make $1 million. But I suppose if you're short on self-respect cum dumpster might be the way to go.

Last edited by Kyle; 06-10-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    There are certainly far more dignified ways to make $1 million. But I suppose if you're short on self-respect cum dumpster might be the way to go.

Hollywood is filled with them-----------------both male and female.

I don't know the first thing about Chelsea Handler, but it's pretty apparent to me that she's never taken the time to read or understand the constitution, or even core concepts like 'rights'
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I don't know the first thing about Chelsea Handler, but it's pretty apparent to me that she's never taken the time to read or understand the constitution, or even core concepts like 'rights'
    She's got company there...neither has Sappy.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 48