C Handler on Fireearms Ownership

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chelsea Handler, America’s Gun 'Hobby,' And Zero Morals? A Recipe for Revolt.

Hollywood is a cesspool of people who crave the limelight and who self-righteously analyze the world of politics. The problem is that most celebrities who wade into the world of politics tread not in a pool, but in the swamp.

What I mean by that is that there is no clarity because there is no moral compass.

Take for example, the not-so-funny Chelsea Handler. In a recent article in The Hollywood Reporter, Ms. Handler made some astonishingly dumb remarks with regard to gun owners. HR asked her:

There have been so many gun-related tragedies in the U.S., from the Pulse nightclub shooting to Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Columbine, and the list goes on. Was there a particular tragedy that shook you the most? Or one that propelled your activism?

Handler replied:

Columbine was the first one. … I couldn’t believe it. It struck me. But it's not about one incident. It’s about the gun lobbies, the people who — you know, it’s all about money in people’s pockets — the people who argue this and say, "We want our rights to guns." Nobody is trying to take away your guns. If you want to go shoot, you know, whatever, in the woods, that’s fine, but it’s a hobby. If your hobby is [affecting] innocent people being killed all the time, children included, don't you think you should reconsider the lack of restrictions placed on your hobby?

Hold on just one moment, Ms. Handler. Hobby? Owning a gun is a hobby? I would like to take the time to respond to this ludicrous statement by one of Hollywood’s “funny” gals.

Ms. Handler, in the United States of America, we have something called “rights.” The right to free speech and freedom of the press are two (which is why you get to say stupid things and no one can throw you in jail). The right to keep and bear arms is another. Those are what we call rights.

But what, Ms. Handler, is a right? “A moral, ethical, or legal principle considered as an underlying cause of truth, justice, morality, or ethics.”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It'll take her at least a week to digest the definition of "a right", and she and hers will probably never be able to understand it.

Wishbone

Having no idea who this vapid #### was I did a quick search...

Her claim to fame is her ability to be a world class slut and then document it for fun and profit.

Classy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It'll take her at least a week to digest the definition of "a right", and she and hers will probably never be able to understand it.

I'm sure feels it's a 'right' to run around naked showing off

Hijinx

She thinks she's all that.....I don't see it.

As for her opinions on who should and shouldn't own a gun; not carry a gun; who cares?

Most female comedians today use the shock value of admitting they are sluts and using foul language to get a shocked laugh from an audience.
As for her feeling on guns , she is in the crowd of freaks and fools that encourage that thought.

I believe most of us think of Hollywood or the types that frolic there, are nutcases who believe that their celebrity entitles them to dazzle us with their brilliant minds.
Most of us think that if these people want to have friends and be popular in their freakish circle they have to be liberal to the max.
Peer pressure as much as anything else turns them into environmental and societal freaks.
A social caste filled with Homosexuals, perverts, and sick liberal minds all melding together and calling themselves "artists"

black dog

Free America
Twenty years ago she had a great pair of tits,, now she is just left with her stupid comments and a Spanish speaking midget..

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
She is also a self made millionaire and donates a lot of money to charity. So she's got you beat there.
This seems to imply that it's your opinion that GURPS has better chesticles than ol' Chelsea.

black dog

Free America
She is also a self made millionaire and donates a lot of money to charity. So she's got you beat there.

I don't know about pushing that she is self made, let's remember that she dated Edward W. "Ted" Harbert III for a few years and he is an American broadcasting and television executive. He was previously the Chairman of NBC Broadcasting, and the President and CEO of the Comcast Entertainment Group, and Chairman of ABC Entertainment.

Hijinx

I don't know about pushing that she is self made, let's remember that she dated Edward W. "Ted" Harbert III for a few years and he is an American broadcasting and television executive. He was previously the Chairman of NBC Broadcasting, and the President and CEO of the Comcast Entertainment Group, and Chairman of ABC Entertainment.

Sounds like she screwed her way to the top.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:killingme

self made debasing herself ... rejoice women everywhere you too get be a well paid whore
Ooo a couple 100,000 here and there ..... yep a real shining beacon

well good for her, she can afford it ... finally a liberal that puts up some money

that does NOT make her assertions about the NRA and Firearms Owners correct

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

There are certainly far more dignified ways to make $1 million. But I suppose if you're short on self-respect cum dumpster might be the way to go.

:bigwhoop:

Last edited:

Hijinx

There are certainly far more dignified ways to make $1 million. But I suppose if you're short on self-respect cum dumpster might be the way to go.

:bigwhoop:

Hollywood is filled with them-----------------both male and female.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't know the first thing about Chelsea Handler, but it's pretty apparent to me that she's never taken the time to read or understand the constitution, or even core concepts like 'rights'

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't know the first thing about Chelsea Handler, but it's pretty apparent to me that she's never taken the time to read or understand the constitution, or even core concepts like 'rights'

She's got company there...neither has Sappy.