Free the Tatas ...........

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They'll regret this.

The ones they'll see topless won't be the ones they WANT to see.

black dog

Free America
They'll regret this.

The ones they'll see topless won't be the ones they WANT to see.

Apparently you have never been to a nude beach before, or travelled abroad..
Like a obgyn once told me,,,, you gotta look at some that you really don't want to see, but then the two that you do see, make the day worthwhile..

Chris0nllyn

More govt. cluster####.

OC doesn't know if someone can or can't do it. They side with not allowing it. (shocker, you know, because if there isn't a specific law about it, may as well tell everyone they can't)
Woman says "hey, what's the actual policy here"
OC says "let us check with the [worthless] AG". Should take up to 9 MONTHS to get an answer to a seemingly simple question.
9 months goes by, no response.
Police say they'll take it on a case by cases basis while the mayor doesn't like it and is exploring any way to not allow it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Apparently you have never been to a nude beach before, or travelled abroad.. Like a obgyn once told me,,,, you gotta look at some that you really don't want to see, but then the two that you do see, make the day worthwhile..

That's creepy.

Goldenhawk

Sorry to disappoint anyone making sudden plans to visit the beach this weekend... The town clarified that they only instructed the beach patrol not to enforce - but the police are still very much planning to enforce.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

See ya. Heading to the beach. Gonna be there, oh, let me see ..... about three months. Cooler ... check. Towels ... check. Lounger ... check. High definition 36 mega pixel, with zoom lens, camera ... check.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

See ya. Heading to the beach. Gonna be there, oh, let me see ..... about three months. Cooler ... check. Towels ... check. Lounger ... check. High definition 36 mega pixel, with zoom lens, camera ... check.

You forgot your mirror glasses, you don't want to get called out for staring.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sorry to disappoint anyone making sudden plans to visit the beach this weekend... The town clarified that they only instructed the beach patrol not to enforce - but the police are still very much planning to enforce.

I know it is still trying to be decided. I think the topless thing is 'reDickulous' and would have a major impact on tourism. Parents are not going to take their children to topless beaches. I, also, never understood why women want to go topless and flop everywhere. Is it a tan line thing or narcissistic? I get we were all born naked, but there needs to be civility and modesty of it all. There are some bathing suits out there that would not qualify to be called bathing 'suits'. IMO, big mistake to allow topless.

Also, we are not Europe. We see where their ideas got them. America declared their independence for a reason. Our Founding Fathers were very smart guys. I think we learn how smart they were everyday, now. It sucks for America that our current governing body/bodies are not as smart.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I think the topless thing is 'reDickulous' and would have a major impact on tourism.

You're damn right it will. More people will go there because of this. Will spend more money there. More people looking for the freedom to be freer. Eventually, it will be a non-issue. Only the gawkers and pervs will be the problems, they are always there anyway. Why are so many such puritans and prudes? They're just boobs. Some very, very nice, some very, very awful. But hopefully more of the nicer ones. Don't imagine grandma is going t want to let it all hang out.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

You're damn right it will. More people will go there because of this. Will spend more money there. More people looking for the freedom to be freer. Eventually, it will be a non-issue. Only the gawkers and pervs will be the problems, they are always there anyway. Why are so many such puritans and prudes? They're just boobs. Some very, very nice, some very, very awful. But hopefully more of the nicer ones. Don't imagine grandma is going t want to let it all hang out.

It's funny how virtually the rest of the world doesn't have a problem with it, but we do..

The objection seems to be exposure to kids by parents with kids. Let the beaches do what everywhere else does: designate a piece of beach downrange just for nude bathing where they are not directly in the view of kids.

black dog

Free America
The objection seems to be exposure to kids by parents with kids. Let the beaches do what everywhere else does: designate a piece of beach downrange just for nude bathing where they are not directly in the view of kids.

You have it backwards,,, let the ones who can't take seeing the boobies find there own beach.