Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Dive Shop

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Inkd View Post
    My bad, I thought you had referred to it as seedy in the post where you said you liked the trashy old place and the new owner probably ruined it. Hardly insulting. Yes, I am an as$hole, when it's warranted.
    Apology accepted. And, was really just kidding about that anal thing.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Apology accepted. And, was really just kidding about that anal thing.
    Good. I've done some wild stuff in my time but that was mainly when I was $hit faced. I quit drinking and am pretty plain vanilla now. I thought I was gonna have to break out a bottle again.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Inkd View Post
    Good. I've done some wild stuff in my time but that was mainly when I was $hit faced. I quit drinking and am pretty plain vanilla now. I thought I was gonna have to break out a bottle again.
    Yeah, tell me about it. My debaucherous lifestyle is pretty much in the past. Ahhhhh, but those were the days.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    My debaucherous lifestyle is pretty much in the past..
    Mine probably is too...but I refuse to admit it.

That said..nearly all the bars that once enabled my questionable behavior have closed,so....
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 67