Unfortunately both Richardson and Obongo were let out of the prison.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Obama in prison.jpg

Another Obama-sponsored convict bites him in the butt. She didn't even make it to the first anniversary of her release!

WaPo said:
During his two terms in office, Obama commuted a total of 1,715 prison sentences, more than any other president in history.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I wonder how she, among thousands, was selected for Obama-sponsorship. Could it be, just maybe, a BLM case?

carol denise  richardson.jpg

Hijinx

The system did not fail her.
She failed herself.
How do you expect people who do not know how to live in society before their arrest and imprisonment to learn to live there after.
She cam out and went right back to what put her there to start with.

And society is blamed. BS

Sapidus

She failed herself.
How do you expect people who do not know how to live in society before their arrest and imprisonment to learn to live there after.

Think about this for one second. I'm not saying her crimes are ok or forgivable but try putting yourself in some else's shoes for a minute.

What if you were brought to a country against your will, enslaved for generations had your family separated , beaten , raped and killed. Then one day you were told you were free and to catch up in education and wealth with the group that was running the country. Not to mention still facing institutional racism and the wage disparity. Redlining so the government makes laws about where you can live and make it illegal to give you a mortgage in many places. And then we have people who still do this day don't think Black Lives Matter so what do you really expect to happen?

Don't you think you might be angry at the government and the way things are in this country?

hotbikermama40

She failed herself.

Think about this for one second. I'm not saying her crimes are ok or forgivable but try putting yourself in some else's shoes for a minute.

What if you were brought to a country against your will, enslaved for generations had your family separated , beaten , raped and killed. Then one day you were told you were free and to catch up in education and wealth with the group that was running the country. Not to mention still facing institutional racism and the wage disparity. Redlining so the government makes laws about where you can live and make it illegal to give you a mortgage in many places. And then we have people who still do this day don't think Black Lives Matter so what do you really expect to happen?

Don't you think you might be angry at the government and the way things are in this country?

She can be as angry as she likes at whomever she wishes. The woman herself was not enslaved. She wasnt even born until '68 or '69, so was not any direc victim of the hatred and bigotry of the CRM of the '50's. She may or may not be a descendant of family that was. Regardless, that does not weigh in as any matter of consideration with regard to her criminal lifestyle.
What Hijinx stated refers to her lifestyle as a criminal and that she chose to go right back to it instead of taking advantage of the golden ticket Obama handed her. I can even see why he chose her and others, not because of the BLM movement, rather that she was sentenced to life for drug charges. What Obama seems to have missed, that Judge Ellison did not was her previous criminal history.
And as for the BLM movement. It seems to be that 'black lives matter' only when a white cop or criminal kills a black man. Where are/were they when black people are killing other black people? Because that demographic has been high for a long time.

Hijinx

Boy this must be about the dumbest sh1t you have ever posted.
This woman was not a slave, nor was her mother or Grandmother nor probably her great grandmother.
What you are saying is that every black in this country is entitled to engage in criminal acts because prior to 1865 some of their antecedents were lucky enough to be brought to America where their descendents have a chance to make a good life for themselves.

Millions of blacks in this country stopped crying and made something of themselves, while others just sell dope to their neighbors ruining any chance for them to make it.

This woman was one of them. How many lives did she destroy-----besides her own.
Along comes a half breed who feels sorry for his black half and turns her loose--from a life sentence.
Now instead of going home and working to make something of herself.---Right back into the dope and it's society's fault.

Tell you what. You tell me one country in the world that has been better for blacks than America, and I will buy you a one way ticket there.

Bullsh1t.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Fuk no. If you cannot survive in society, you need to (or have someone do for you) whatever it needs to stay in prison. This woman gave up to the shortcut society way too easily. It is not society's fault she turned out the way she did.

Hijinx

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post

Don't you people ever get tired of the constant whining?
How many years and how many affirmative action jobs and food stamps and welfare and free health care and Obama phones does it take to shut you TF up?

Sapidus

Don't you people ever get tired of the constant whining?
How many years and how many affirmative action jobs and food stamps and welfare and free health care and Obama phones does it take to shut you TF up?

I don't know who you mean by "you people" and why you are so angry about about black people.

I was merely trying to get you to see things from another perspective but you are apparently too obtuse to be able to do that.

Instead you just get angry like "these people" have wronged you personally.

Good grief.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't know who you mean by "you people" and why you are so angry about about black people.

I was merely trying to get you to see things from another perspective but you are apparently too obtuse to be able to do that.

Instead you just get angry like "these people" have wronged you personally.

Good grief.

Good grief is right. Your initial post was insane. And, Hijinx is referring to libprogs, unhinged Demmy dummies, and a MSM that decided they should be political. I know from Hijinx's posts that he is not a racist, and does not label. Furthermore, he tells it how it is in very American like straight terms; he is a straight shooter which is a good thing. You need to brush that chip off your shoulder, find a safe place, or come to grips with what is really going on. And, as far as your initial post, my take away was that, currently, minorities are trying to segregate after all the strife, protests, and death to integrate. Does that make sense to you? RIP MLK, you tried. You're welcome, Sap.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not to mention still facing institutional racism and the wage disparity.
Redlining so the government makes laws about where you can live and make it illegal to give you a mortgage in many places.

I'm sure you missed a few SLW buzz words there ........

:cds:

Oh NO Wage Disparity ....

Sapidus

Good grief is right. Your initial post was insane. And, Hijinx is referring to libprogs, unhinged Demmy dummies, and a MSM that decided they should be political. I know from Hijinx's posts that he is not a racist, and does not label. Furthermore, he tells it how it is in very American like straight terms; he is a straight shooter which is a good thing. You need to brush that chip off your shoulder, find a safe place, or come to grips with what is really going on. And, as far as your initial post, my take away was that, currently, minorities are trying to segregate after all the strife, protests, and death to integrate. Does that make sense to you? RIP MLK, you tried. You're welcome, Sap.

How is it insane to think that a people who were enslaved for generations and then systematically oppressed and discriminated against by people, the government and legislature might not have the same views of the government as you do? or might not have been able to catch up of the progress of immigrants that came here freely?

No one is trying to segregate, they are reminding people that black lives mater which if you look at the news and the number of black people killed and the lack of investigation into black murders vs white murders or the prosecution rate of black people vs white people isn't all that outlandish.

Hijinx

How is it insane to think that a people who were enslaved for generations and then systematically oppressed and discriminated against by people, the government and legislature might not have the same views of the government as you do? or might not have been able to catch up of the progress of immigrants that came here freely?

No one is trying to segregate, they are reminding people that black lives mater which if you look at the news and the number of black people killed and the lack of investigation into black murders vs white murders or the prosecution rate of black people vs white people isn't all that outlandish.

If Black lives really mattered they would stop killing each other in Detroit Chicago Washington Dc and other places.
Black lives only matter to these a-holes when it is a police officer or a white person who killed them.
It is just another excuse to whine. Whining for the last 200 years has done so much to help them.

Sapidus

If Black lives really mattered they would stop killing each other in Detroit Chicago Washington Dc and other places.
Black lives only matter to these a-holes when it is a police officer or a white person who killed them.
It is just another excuse to whine. Whining for the last 200 years has done so much to help them.

Seems like someone has a chip on their shoulder and is threatened by another group seeking equality? Why does it threaten you? Don't you see not all black people know each other or are responsible for the behavior of others. What if i said " those stupid white rednecks in SO MD all they do is take meth and Oxycontin and so they only have three teeth? Why don't they clean up and get high paying jobs ?

officeguy

Many of those 'nonviolent drug offenders' released under Obama are addicts. Expect to see a large percentage to re-offend eventually.

Hijinx

Seems like someone has a chip on their shoulder and is threatened by another group seeking equality? Why does it threaten you? Don't you see not all black people know each other or are responsible for the behavior of others. What if i said " those stupid white rednecks in SO MD all they do is take meth and Oxycontin and so they only have three teeth? Why don't they clean up and get high paying jobs ?

We already have the high paying jobs that's why you poor cry babies are screaming.

hotbikermama40

The only "someone" who seems to have a axe to grind and comes across as feeling threatened is you. Where in Hijinx's comment do you take away a scared individual full of resentment?

If BLM as a movement focused on the statistically high rate of black-on-black crime as if black lives really mattered, that would be one thing. Instead, a white cop kills a young black man and the movement swarms all over it because it will fuel their own racist hatred against white people and/or the government. And if you said "those stupid white rednecks in So MD taking meth and Oxy blah, blah, blah" you'd be right as many times as you are wrong. There are a lot of drug users in So Md. Some are 'white rednecks'. Some are black. Occasionally, there's a Mexican or Indian.

So go ahead and say it if you want to and it makes you feel better, in a twisted quid-pro-quo kind of way. It will in no way change the reality that there is far more documented black-on-black crime than any other demographic.

Sapidus

The only "someone" who seems to have a axe to grind and comes across as feeling threatened is you. Where in Hijinx's comment do you take away a scared individual full of resentment?

If BLM as a movement focused on the statistically high rate of black-on-black crime as if black lives really mattered, that would be one thing. Instead, a white cop kills a young black man and the movement swarms all over it because it will fuel their own racist hatred against white people and/or the government. And if you said "those stupid white rednecks in So MD taking meth and Oxy blah, blah, blah" you'd be right as many times as you are wrong. There are a lot of drug users in So Md. Some are 'white rednecks'. Some are black. Occasionally, there's a Mexican or Indian.

So go ahead and say it if you want to and it makes you feel better, in a twisted quid-pro-quo kind of way. It will in no way change the reality that there is far more documented black-on-black crime than any other demographic.

Yes. And just like I said they are no more responsible for that then you are for the meth head redneck down the street just because you are the same color.

They can focus on whatever they want. Do you go to breast cancer parades and yell at them to focus on all cancer ? No. That would be ridiculous just like your argument against BLM is.

hotbikermama40

Yes. And just like I said they are no more responsible for that then you are for the meth head redneck down the street just because you are the same color.

They can focus on whatever they want. Do you go to breast cancer parades and yell at them to focus on all cancer ? No. That would be ridiculous just like your argument against BLM is.

Soooo, you agree that black lives only matter when killed by a white cop or a white man??? The movement presents that way. That white men...cops, government, etc. are responsible for black men being shot and killed. The BLM would be more worthwhile to our society if they acknowledged that it is just as horrible when a black man is murdered by another black man. They aren't though. Which leads one to suspect that those lives aren't as important.

The killers of victims are responsible, not every person the same color as the killer. As it happens, the majority of killers of black victims...are other black people.