The Badadook is the gay

glhs837

Power with Control
Evidently, the gays, or some subset thereof, have decided based on a tweet from 2016 by nobody involved with the film, that the character the Badadook in a film of the same name, must be gay. Yes, a horror movie character who never expresses sexuality in anyway and has NO connection with LGBTQ (I might have missed a few in there, forgive me) in anyway, has been adopted and dare I say it, culturally appropriated from us straights :).....

See, the idea goes that the character, who terrorizes a widow and her young son in suburban Australia, simply has to be a stand in for the gays, by virtue of him surviving all the attempts to kill him and finally the family reaching an accommodation with by letting him live in the basement. And how do I know this? My gay daughter posted on FB about what BS it is :) Love that girl.

https://www.google.com/#q=badadook+gay&spf=1497268430903

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
See, the idea goes that the character, who terrorizes a widow and her young son in suburban Australia, simply has to be a stand in for the gays, by virtue of him surviving all the attempts to kill him and finally the family reaching an accommodation with by letting him live in the basement.

HNBoy is a Badadook?! Who knew?