Thread: Roam If You Want To....Florida to New York, the Hard Way

Blog Entries

Roam If You Want To....Florida to New York, the Hard Way

Start in Florida and click the correct series of bordering states that leads to New York, all without making a mistake.

HINT: Click Florida first to start, the next state is Alabama. You will go through ALL of the given states.

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I could never have done that without a map - there's no way in hell I'd drive to New York from Florida by way of Arizona and Montana.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

3:44 left on the clock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I could never have done that without a map - there's no way in hell I'd drive to New York from Florida by way of Arizona and Montana.
    Once I realized what was going on, I zipped through it. But I was looking for a straight shot, not a wander around.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I contend however, you're not going to drive from Wisconsin to Michigan to Ohio without a flying or floating car.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.