Another hot teacher.....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I can't say as I blame them, she cleans up pretty good.

erin-mcauliffe-20-e1497047728820.jpg

erin-mcauliffe-22.jpg

erin-mcauliffe-16-e1497047705317.jpg

officeguy

A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.

What the student wanted to say was:

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with other students,”

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.

What the student wanted to say was:

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with other students,”

Or "Why didn't I know about this when I was in her class??"

Restitution

In all fairness, "inappropriate sexual contact" could mean a whole range of things.

In all honesty..... WTF??!! Where were these chicks when I was in school? I always did great at math but hell... I could have dumbed it down to get some of that! :hot: :drool:

officeguy

In related news, Mary LeTournau just got divorced from the guy she picked up in middle school. She must have been the bomb because he stuck around the full 7 years she had to spend in the slammer.

littlelady

God bless the USA
All this is happening because values and valor have gone out the window. Disgusting.

We need the greatest generation back, but they all have died. I was a baby boomer product, but I sure didn't teach the crap that is happenng, now. Disgusting.

Last edited: