Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Session's Testimony.......

Session's Testimony.......

Who'll be watching? I know most of you work....

CNN is falling all over themselves......

If he says this.....then that
    He might say this....then that
    He could do this......then that
    If he does this....then that

The Russians are taking over the world
    Trump, Trump, Trump

It's a riot......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Who'll be watching? I know most of you work....

CNN is falling all over themselves......

If he says this.....then that
    He might say this....then that
    He could do this......then that
    If he does this....then that

The Russians are taking over the world
    Trump, Trump, Trump

It's a riot......
    I don't know about the rest of the people on planet Earth, but this Russian BS coming from the Dimmies is starting to piss me off.

I thought his testimony was a mixed bag of mostly boring. He backed up some of the things Comey said, he refuted others, he explained away several issues, and the he went all irancontra with the "not that I recall" and once he even followed that with a " at least not at this time"
    Anyway, that whole claiming privaledge without clawing it is BS. Either answer the questions or come up with a legal reason not to.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I thought his testimony was a mixed bag of mostly boring. He backed up some of the things Comey said, he refuted others, he explained away several issues, and the he went all irancontra with the "not that I recall" and once he even followed that with a " at least not at this time"
    Anyway, that whole claiming privaledge without clawing it is BS. Either answer the questions or come up with a legal reason not to.
    So we'll keep you firmly in the "The Russians!!" camp. As we expected we would.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

CNN cut away from a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday morning, seconds after Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) raised concerns that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had hired a former Clinton Foundation attorney to assist with the probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
    Graham was questioning Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who was sitting in for Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Democrats have long accused the Trump campaign of colluding with Russia, though no evidence has emerged. There is also speculation that Special Counsel Mueller will probe allegations of obstruction of justice against President Donald Trump.

Earlier this week, reports emerged that Mueller had hired attorneys for his investigative team who had donated to Hillary Clinton in the past, and one in particular who had represented the Clinton Foundation in its effort to block Freedom of Information Act requests for e-mails on Clinton’s private server.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...tion-attorney/
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Either answer the questions or come up with a legal reason not to.

I'm protecting the right of the president to assert it if he chooses," Sessions said. "The president will either assert the privilege or not, or some other privilege can be asserted, but at this point I believe it's premature for me to deny the president a full and intelligence choice about executive privilege."

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...stimony-2017-6
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I'm protecting the right of the president to assert it if he chooses," Sessions said. "The president will either assert the privilege or not, or some other privilege can be asserted, but at this point I believe it's premature for me to deny the president a full and intelligence choice about executive privilege."

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...stimony-2017-6
    Where is the legal reason? I see some double talk, but no legal out.
    Besides, what happened since last week? http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...y-trump-239146
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Where is the legal reason? I see some double talk, but no legal out.
    Besides, what happened since last week? http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...y-trump-239146
    ...not the first AG to make the same statement....just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    ...not the first AG to make the same statement....just sayin'
    Who were the others and when?

I truly believe you should have a right to talk to your boss, wife, kids, lawyer, doctor and Priest without the world knowing about it.....

Members who have read this thread: 43