Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Trumps approval rating hits new low

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Just think how much the Dems would Love Spence.
    I think you mean Pence.

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yes and as the polls indicate
    This is a subject you seem very familiar with...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  4. #24
    Would THIS face lie? Dupontster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    7,815
    They only polled Liberal Democrats.. Snowflakes.. Oh wait, Maybe they polled the same people that said Hillary had it in the bag..
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Merry Christmas dickhead.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    That and didn't a whole slew of polls predict Hillary favored to win the election?
    A lot of the state polls were pretty off meaning they were outside their margin of error.

    For the most part, the vast majority of the national polls were within the margin error.

  6. #26
    Main Streeter awpitt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Location
    St. Mary's County
    Posts
    10,041
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Care to back that up with *anything*? The press likes to use this yardstick but it's simply not true. The one who created the concept was FDR, but even he was referring to the first 100 days that CONGRESS was in session. And that year, it started later.
    Yes but that's because, at that time, the presidential inauguration occurred on March 4th so yes the congressional session would've started later.



    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Umm, no, it's completed, no thanks to an obscene foot dragging by the Senate. I don't know where you got this information.
    It didn't take a long time because he had no nominees - but it's the Senate's fault, notably, Democrats fighting it. THAT is a joke.
    The GOP controls the senate.
    .
    .

    .

  7. #27
    His approval rating is on par with the approval ratings of both the GOP and Democratic party.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Well, if you and your fellow leapfrogs (that want socialism/communism) would get out of his way, maybe he could accomplish something. Which he has, despite your road blocks; pun intended. And, what is it about people like you that don't want America to be great? I don't get it. Is it a chip, is it a personal problem, is it that y'all want socialism/communism? Most Americans with a brain know Obama was a plant that didn't grow. If you believe he was an American citizen then you are more ignorant than I thought. I am at a loss why you are fighting against the Founding Father's terms for America. The takeaway that I get from people like you is that you don't believe in America. Too bad for you.
    So because you didn't like Obama and his policies that means you wanted America to fail? Because that is what you are saying just because I disagree with Trumps behavior and policies. Of curse I want the best for this country and I don't believe Trump is a very good president so far. That doesn't equate to me hating America. I am an American and have every right to my opinion and my vote just as you do.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Care to back that up with *anything*? The press likes to use this yardstick but it's simply not true. The one who created the concept was FDR, but even he was referring to the first 100 days that CONGRESS was in session. And that year, it started later.
    Please look at what other Presidents have done in their first 100 days with or without CONGRESS which is firmly Republican at the moment and you will see Trump has accomplished very little in comparison.


    Umm, no, it's completed, no thanks to an obscene foot dragging by the Senate. I don't know where you got this information.
    It didn't take a long time because he had no nominees - but it's the Senate's fault, notably, Democrats fighting it. THAT is a joke.
    And you are correct. Sorry. It was late I meant he has yet to fill 60% of Executve branch vacancies.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    It was late I meant he has yet to fill 60% of Executve branch vacancies.
    No you didn't.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Members who have read this thread: 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |