Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Trumps approval rating hits new low

  1. #1

    Trumps approval rating hits new low

    Trumps approval rating is the lowest it has been since he took office at 36% lower than anytime in Obamas presidency.

    His disapproval rating is a staggering 60%

    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ting-averages/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Trumps approval rating is the lowest it has been since he took office at 36% lower than anytime in Obamas presidency.

    His disapproval rating is a staggering 60%

    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ting-averages/
    Can you please give the poll thing a break? I have seen your posts on polls. You need to face the fact that Trump was elected for a reason. It wasn't a fluke, or a Russian conspiracy/collusion thing. Trump won despite any tampering of votes. That says a lot. Americans were sick of the same ole same ole and saw socialism/communism on the horizon, or over the cliff; how ever you want to term it. If you think the Americans that voted Trump in believe in polls at this point, you are ignorant. Trump was not the ideal candidate, but he was better than Sanders, Hillary, and the other 16 GOP candidates. I do want to say I would have liked to see Huckabee or Carson as prez, but that was not going to happen.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-13-2017 at 11:50 PM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Can you please give the poll thing a break? I have seen your posts on polls. You need to face the fact that Trump was elected for a reason. It wasn't a fluke, or a Russian conspiracy/collusion thing. Trump won despite any tampering of votes. That says a lot. Americans were sick of the same ole same ole and saw socialism/communism on the horizon, or over the cliff; how ever you want to term it. If you think the Americans that voted Trump in believe in polls at this point, you are ignorant. Trump was not the ideal candidate, but he was better than Sanders, Hillary, and the other 16 GOP candidates. I do want to say I would have liked to see Huckabee or Carson as prez, but that was not going to happen.
    That and didn't a whole slew of polls predict Hillary favored to win the election?
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Can you please give the poll thing a break? I have seen your posts on polls. You need to face the fact that Trump was elected for a reason. It wasn't a fluke, or a Russian conspiracy/collusion thing. Trump won despite any tampering of votes. That says a lot. Americans were sick of the same ole same ole and saw socialism/communism on the horizon, or over the cliff; how ever you want to term it. If you think the Americans that voted Trump in believe in polls at this point, you are ignorant. Trump was not the ideal candidate, but he was better than Sanders, Hillary, and the other 16 GOP candidates. I do want to say I would have liked to see Huckabee or Carson as prez, but that was not going to happen.
    Yes and as the polls indicate even some of his voters now believe he is doing a poor job.

    60% in fact. So it is relevant. It shows that people realize he is way out of his depth and that he hasn't accomplished much of anything so far. These first 100 days are usually when a president has their biggest accomplishments and their boldest legislation. He still has yet to fill 60% of his cabinet posstions. He is a joke on the world stage at this point. What is it going to take for you to realize he is not cut out for this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    That and didn't a whole slew of polls predict Hillary favored to win the election?
    Yes. As in trying to control Americans. It is more seedy than we thought, even though we know so much gov stuff has been concealed from citizens for years. We may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, wait, are we hearing honesty and indignation from accusations that are not true. Go, Sessions! What I equate this whole impeach Trump thing to is that the leapfrogs shut down Barnum and Bailey Circus after 150 year, but they are now creating their own Circus, and Americans are not buying the tickets to see the new show. Also, that whole Central Park thing about Caesar/Trump, etc. I am glad the leapfrogs/dimmies found out that We are not stupid. They are so shiating all over themselves, that I am surprised that anyone can stand next to them.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-14-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yes and as the polls indicate even some of his voters now believe he is doing a poor job.

    60% in fact. So it is relevant. It shows that people realize he is way out of his depth and that he hasn't accomplished much of anything so far. These first 100 days are usually when a president has their biggest accomplishments and their boldest legislation. He still has yet to fill 60% of his cabinet posstions. He is a joke on the world stage at this point. What is it going to take for you to realize he is not cut out for this.
    Well, if you and your fellow leapfrogs (that want socialism/communism) would get out of his way, maybe he could accomplish something. Which he has, despite your road blocks; pun intended. And, what is it about people like you that don't want America to be great? I don't get it. Is it a chip, is it a personal problem, is it that y'all want socialism/communism? Most Americans with a brain know Obama was a plant that didn't grow. If you believe he was an American citizen then you are more ignorant than I thought. I am at a loss why you are fighting against the Founding Father's terms for America. The takeaway that I get from people like you is that you don't believe in America. Too bad for you.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-14-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    These first 100 days are usually when a president has their biggest accomplishments and their boldest legislation.
    Care to back that up with *anything*? The press likes to use this yardstick but it's simply not true. The one who created the concept was FDR, but even he was referring to the first 100 days that CONGRESS was in session. And that year, it started later.

    He still has yet to fill 60% of his cabinet posstions.
    Umm, no, it's completed, no thanks to an obscene foot dragging by the Senate. I don't know where you got this information.
    It didn't take a long time because he had no nominees - but it's the Senate's fault, notably, Democrats fighting it. THAT is a joke.
    Last edited by SamSpade; 06-14-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  8. #8
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Trumps approval rating is the lowest it has been since he took office at 36% lower than anytime in Obamas presidency.

    His disapproval rating is a staggering 60%

    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ting-averages/
    BFD
    He's not going to change and he's in for 3.5 more years. That's not going to change. So I a assume your pissing and moaning about everything Trump will continue......you might think about getting a girlfriend or something.....just sayin '
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  9. 06-14-2017, 04:41 AM

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    BFD
    He's not going to change and he's in for 3.5 more years. That's not going to change. So I a assume your pissing and moaning about everything Trump will continue......you might think about getting a girlfriend or something.....just sayin '
    The thing about that is the Dimmies are not going to give up their fight for communism. We have to keep patriotism alive if it is the last thing we do. Keep 'em locked and loaded, y'all.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

  11. #10
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Trumps approval rating is the lowest it has been since he took office at 36% lower than anytime in Obamas presidency.

    His disapproval rating is a staggering 60% [in which blue states]

    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ting-averages/

    from the OP:

    However, given the tumultuousness of Trump’s first few months in office, his base support remains relatively firm even as opposition against him solidifies. As a result, Trump’s approval rating is by no means the lowest mark hit by recent presidents—although it is the lowest at this point in a presidency. Former President George W. Bush hit a low of 25 percent approval in late 2008, the lowest of any president since President Richard Nixon, who dipped to 22 percent amid the Watergate crisis.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Members who have read this thread: 51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |