Rep. Jeffries: 'Every Racist in America Voted for Donald Trump'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dem Congressman Claims That All Racists Voted For Trump

According to the Washington Free Beacon, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) made the absurd statement on the floor of the House on Monday.

"Not to say that every American who voted for Donald Trump is a racist; we do know that every racist in America voted for Donald Trump," Jeffries bloviated. "That's a problem."

Jeffries also said that the "president has a responsibility to address the rise in hate crimes that have taken place on his watch."

The Free Beacon noted that Jeffries has made such race-baiting comments with regard to Trump before, including a claim that the Trump administration was filled with the "nieces and nephews" of Jim Crow.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Matthew 7:3 - "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Hijinx

To give any credence to Jeffries statement we would have to assume that only white people are racist.
To say every racist voted for Trump we would have to believe that he himself voted for Trump for surely he is a racist.

Racism goes both ways Mr. Jeffries and you sir , are living proof .
You and your friends of the CBC,"The klan with a Tan".

Racism is certainly a problem. A problem you are a major contributor to.

glhs837

Power with Control
To give any credence to Jeffries statement we would have to assume that only white people are racist.
To say every racist voted for Trump we would have to believe that he himself voted for Trump for surely he is a racist.

Racism goes both ways Mr. Jeffries and you sir , are living proof .
You and your friends of the CBC,"The klan with a Tan".

Racism is certainly a problem. A problem you are a major contributor to.

Ah, but the given is that black people and other people of color cannot be rascist. If they hate white people, it's a valid response to how they are treated by white. And we don't ever talk about how a lot of black people feel about Pakistanis or Asians or other brown peoples.

luvmygdaughters

Well...couldnt we say the same thing about the people who voted for Obama??? Why wouldn't it be, because President Trump is a white man and anyone who voted for him is a racist, that anyone who voted for Obama, would be considered a racist too?

Sapidus

Would you have problem with his statement if he had said every white racist?

Because i think you could argue that much more effectively.

Sapidus

Slow day in the leftprog narrative department, eh?

Yeah. Just going down to cash my welfare check and then check on my direct deposit from Soros. might even have time to buy some scratch offs. Isn't that your conservative narrative?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah. Just going down to cash my welfare check and then check on my direct deposit from Soros. might even have time to buy some scratch offs. Isn't that your conservative narrative?

Nah. That's just your life, junior. Live it like ya own it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

don't forget your Newport 100's, a 6 pack of Malt Liquor [or you a Gin and Juice kinda guy] and a couple of Blunts so you can twist up a fat one later