Ruffalo Peddles Petition Targeting 'White Conservatives'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The petition ties the recent hirings of "white conservatives" to the election of Trump: "NBC had troubling ties to Trump during the presidential campaign and gave the racist sexual predator a national platform. Now MSNBC, too, is tilting to the right."

But the best part is when the petition lists those Trump-inspired, "hard-line extreme" white (gross) conservatives: Nicole Wallace, George Will, Megyn Kelly, Greta Van Susteren and Hugh Hewitt.

Wallace is hardly conservative and loathes Trump; Will left the Republican Party over Trump; Kelly had a notorious (mostly one-sided) feud with Trump and has never officially exposed her political leanings; and I'm pretty sure Van Susteren has an average rating of five whole viewers. This leaves us with Hewitt, who's not exactly Sean Hannity.

MSNBC is no beacon of thought diversity (see: tax-release dud Rachel Maddow, tingle-up-his-leg Chris Matthews, fake news extraordinaire Brian Williams, etc.), so you would think a few "white" conservative voices wouldn't warrant a petition threatening "sharp backlash." But here we are.

Actor Mark Ruffalo Peddles Petition Targeting 'White Conservatives'

:killingme

PMSNBC hiring Conservatives

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sometimes I think they put these asinine celebretard rants out there just so we can all see how stupid they are.

SamSpade

Sometimes I think they put these asinine celebretard rants out there just so we can all see how stupid they are.

On the news this morning, someone tweeted back they ought to start a petition against Hollywood hiring middle-aged white guys.