Re. Steve Scalise Shot

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
breaking news right now.

Shot in Alexandria, VA - while they were practicing for some kind of annual baseball game that he plays in with other Congressmen...

Bann

PREMO Member
...Shot in hip. Fifty shots fired.

According to the information Steve Doocy received from someone that he is expected to be okay. Apparently, his security detail shot the guy and killed the gunman. Accounts from Senator Mike Lee - to Doocy via text message.

Bann

PREMO Member
This is freaking crazy.

You have to reserve those fields, but who knows if this is random or not. 6am in the morning!!

Hijinx

breaking news right now.

Shot in Alexandria, VA - while they were practicing for some kind of annual baseball game that he plays in with other Congressmen...

He and 4 other people shot 2 Capitol police officers shot to.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I didn't see Bann's post before I started a thread. This was a planned exercise - not spontaneous. No way it was random.

Bann

PREMO Member
...Shot in hip. Fifty shots fired.

According to the information Steve Doocy received from someone that he is expected to be okay. Apparently, his security detail shot the guy and killed the gunman. Accounts from Senator Mike Lee - to Doocy via text message.

First reports are not always accurate...

Gunman wasn't killed, but it was reported in the first minutes...

Wishbone

CBS is reporting the suspect is in custody.

AR-161219865.jpg

Bann

PREMO Member
I didn't see Bann's post before I started a thread. This was a planned exercise - not spontaneous. No way it was random.
:yay:
My post was within minutes of FNC reporting it live. So, I was more or less wondering if the shooting was random.

I didn't think it was random, myself. The practice was planned, as it turns out, another congressperson reported having been asked minutes before leaving whether the players were Republicans or Democrats. He is an eyewitness to the shooter or accomplice, at least.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will wait for more information on the shooter. I have an idea of this person's motive, but will wait for the report to come out.

And no, I'm not thinking "Muslim".

PsyOps

Pixelated
A choice of words. Could have been a mission, but witnesses say dude appeared to be in jogging/exercise gear, so.......:buddies:

Ah. So, it appears to be planned rather than random. Does this imply the shooter was targeting politicians in general or a specific party? Or did the person just decide he was going to shoot some people - didn't care who? And what better place than an open field.