‘What The Hell Are We Investigating?’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Appearing on Fox News Monday, Congressman Sean Duffy (R-WI) suggested that special prosecutor Robert Mueller shouldn't be investigating President Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election because of his personal ties to former FBI Director James Comey, as well as his proposed investigative team:

I think there's reason for concern. Number one, you have a relationship between Mueller and Comey, they're best friends, and Comey might be a star witness — number one. But you're hiring a litigation team, a bunch of prosecutors who have given thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates. If you're going to do an investigation, let's hire investigators to see what impact Russia had in the last election. This seems more like an effort to prosecute Donald Trump then it is to investigate.

And my concern, Martha, is what the hell are we investigating? You've had Comey and Director Clapper, both with knowledge, come out and say there's no evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians. Why are we going through an investigation? Why are we going through this charade of an investigation when there's no evidence that Donald Trump had anything to do with the Russians?

WATCH: Republican Asks Fox, ‘What The Hell Are We Investigating?’

Hijinx

Appearing on Fox News Monday, Congressman Sean Duffy (R-WI) suggested that special prosecutor Robert Mueller shouldn't be investigating President Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election because of his personal ties to former FBI Director James Comey, as well as his proposed investigative team:

I think there's reason for concern. Number one, you have a relationship between Mueller and Comey, they're best friends, and Comey might be a star witness — number one. But you're hiring a litigation team, a bunch of prosecutors who have given thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates. If you're going to do an investigation, let's hire investigators to see what impact Russia had in the last election. This seems more like an effort to prosecute Donald Trump then it is to investigate.

And my concern, Martha, is what the hell are we investigating? You've had Comey and Director Clapper, both with knowledge, come out and say there's no evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and the Russians. Why are we going through an investigation? Why are we going through this charade of an investigation when there's no evidence that Donald Trump had anything to do with the Russians?

WATCH: Republican Asks Fox, ‘What The Hell Are We Investigating?’

That's a question any right minded person is asking.
The Dimmies keep hoping and praying for a smoking gun that doesn't exist.
They keep looking for the treasure in Al Capone's safe, that Jerry Rivers never found.
There is no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow, only the constant flow of misinformation fed by Trump Haters.