Harris and Mansplaining

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Liberals triggered by Sessions ‘mansplaining’ to Democrat Kamala Harris

A combative exchange in which Sessions snapped at Harris for interrupting him provided them the opportunity to yell “racism” and “sexism” on social media.

“I don’t believe I had any conversation with a Russian businessman or Russian nationals,” Sessions answered before being interrupted.

“Are you aware of communications…” Harris interjected.

“…although a lot of people were at the convention, it’s conceivable that somebody came up to me,” he continued, talking through her.

“Sir, sir, I have just a few minutes,” she interrupted again, smiling.

“Well if you’ll let me qualify it,” he loudly protested, “if I don’t qualify it, you’ll accuse me of lying. So I need to be correct as best I can.”

The exchange was immediately picked up on social media and excoriated as yet another example of a white male in power talking down to a person of color, or “POC,” as many on the left call the non-white demographic. “WOC” refers to “women of color.”

Tanzina Vega WOC understand what Kamala Harris is dealing with. Raise your hand if you've been shushed, silenced, scolded etc.​

Rose Interesting how Kamala Harris, the only WoC on the Senate Intelligence Committee, is the only one who gets interrupted by other senators​

Makayla Senator Kamala Harris is EVERYTHING that Republicans and Trump fear! She's a strong, educated, and fearless WOC​

:killingme

Feel The Hate .....

Wishbone

I've seen and heard her before.... She's a box of rocks.

Give her a pretty picture to look at and put her in the corner.

Hijinx

Liberals triggered by Sessions ‘mansplaining’ to Democrat Kamala Harris

A combative exchange in which Sessions snapped at Harris for interrupting him provided them the opportunity to yell “racism” and “sexism” on social media.

“I don’t believe I had any conversation with a Russian businessman or Russian nationals,” Sessions answered before being interrupted.

“Are you aware of communications…” Harris interjected.

“…although a lot of people were at the convention, it’s conceivable that somebody came up to me,” he continued, talking through her.

“Sir, sir, I have just a few minutes,” she interrupted again, smiling.

“Well if you’ll let me qualify it,” he loudly protested, “if I don’t qualify it, you’ll accuse me of lying. So I need to be correct as best I can.”

The exchange was immediately picked up on social media and excoriated as yet another example of a white male in power talking down to a person of color, or “POC,” as many on the left call the non-white demographic. “WOC” refers to “women of color.”

Tanzina Vega WOC understand what Kamala Harris is dealing with. Raise your hand if you've been shushed, silenced, scolded etc.​

Rose Interesting how Kamala Harris, the only WoC on the Senate Intelligence Committee, is the only one who gets interrupted by other senators​

Makayla Senator Kamala Harris is EVERYTHING that Republicans and Trump fear! She's a strong, educated, and fearless WOC​

:killingme

Feel The Hate .....

Let me make a guess. She belongs to the racist Congressional Black caucus.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I can't stand this hag. She talks to hear herself. She asks questions she doesn't want answers to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He tries to give a full answer, and gets accused of "mansplaining".

:roflmao:

Good god, are these people ever going to stop???

mAlice

professional daydreamer
He tries to give a full answer, and gets accused of "mansplaining".

:roflmao:

Good god, are these people ever going to stop???

Yep, and she does this to everyone. She asks a question, they get two words out, and she starts talking over them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Seems like these POCs & WOCs want to be treated differently. Either you want in the game or you don't. Roll up your sleeves and get to work. Quit bitching every time you are presented with some perceived obstacle.

All these different cards, race, gender, orientation, minority, height, weight, eye color, hair color, etc. need to be put in a pile and burned once and for all.