Republican Congressman Shot at Baseball Practice - Breaking

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Rep Steve Scalise, Republican majority whip, was shot this morning at a practice of Republicans practicing for the annual Congressional baseball game. All over the news. Apparently, someone asked if they were Reps or Dems, then started shooting. Seems several Secret Svc were shot as well in Alexandria, va. Suspect in custody.

No links yet.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Two Capitol police shot, not secret service. This could not possibly be random - it had to be thought through.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A man walked up to a congressman, and "asked if those were Republicans or Democrats on the field" ... 3 minutes later, shots --- FOX

SamSpade

Normally I'd roll my eyes at the fake sympathy they'd get from the left - but I'm pretty much betting some of them are going to joke about it.

Apparently portraying a brutal assassination of the President or cut off his head or suggesting the White House be blown up - none of this is provocative.

Wishbone

Normally I'd roll my eyes at the fake sympathy they'd get from the left - but I'm pretty much betting some of them are going to joke about it.

Apparently portraying a brutal assassination of the President or cut off his head or suggesting the White House be blown up - none of this is provocative.

I'm not a part of the Twitterverse so most of you will know before I.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I work as a civilian employee for Alexandria Police and things got pretty crazy over the radio this morning.

glhs837

Power with Control
Two Capitol police shot, not secret service. This could not possibly be random - it had to be thought through.

Possible? Yes. Probable, no.

This was planned. Not a coincidence. Extremely probable. The shooter knew who would be there, when they would be there, and mostly unprotected.

My point was that is was indeed possible for it be random, but that it was not probable that it was random. :)

littlelady

God bless the USA
I work as a civilian employee for Alexandria Police and things got pretty crazy over the radio this morning.

Good for you. I remember your post in another thread not to long about me. I would say you are hypocrite, but want now to be a part of the hero of it all. This is why our Country is f'ed up.