White's Officially Banned

stgislander

PREMO Member
I could have sworn that WUSA Channel 9 did a "We Verify" segment a few weeks back that debunked this story.

Hijinx

“There’s nothing more important, in terms of my administration than being a multicultural campus,”

I always thought education was the main aim of a college.
Guess I was wrong.

If this story is Kosher, the blacks at this college are admitting that they need extra time to prepare for exams.
Are they saying that they cannot keep up with whites?
Sure sounds like it. Next they will claim to need a Chittling test so they can pass it because the exams are written for white people.

I mean we have seen this done in Government jobs, why not colleges.?

Chris0nllyn

WUSA did not debunk the story. The idiot reporter asked on graduate of the university if it was true. She said as far as she new it wasn't true. One former student? Not to my knowledge answer? C'mon. WUSA is guilty of sloppy reporting all the time.

They also asked Kelly Alexander, American University spokeswoman, and an American University Professor. They also got a statement from American University.

Lucky for you, there's a link at the bottom of the WUSA page that says "Help our journalists VERIFY the news. Do you know someone else we should interview for this story? Did we miss anything in our reporting? Is there another story you'd like us to VERIFY?"

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
They also asked Kelly Alexander, American University spokeswoman,

. . . Who said “Since May 1 when the hate crime took place, we have been clear that students could work with the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education to ask for extensions. She worked with individual students on their requests and arrangements.” Sounds a lot like that part of the accusation was not debunked. Yes, I saw the next sentence and it, too, fails to debunk the accusation.