Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: "Negro"

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    It soothes him to imagine I'm not real...the reality is too much for his 'ittle ol' head to bear
    That. If MR can't compartmentalize any subject in to one of the few predefined little boxes that define his limited set of accepted far-left beliefs, he goes right off the rails. Next thing you know, he'll be resorting to only "Bwa ha ha haa" as a response.
    It's sad to watch, but, like a train wreck, can't be ignored either.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    It soothes him to imagine I'm not real...the reality is too much for his 'ittle ol' head to bear
    We will need more pics to prove this.....just sayin'
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    We will need more pics to prove this.....just sayin'
    Ha!
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

If I may ...

Thinking about it more. Negro is disliked because of its relation ni**er. Ni**er being one of those words that feels good to say like other similar sounding words such as; chigger, or go figger, jigger, sni*gger, tigger etc. It's in the g's. It just rolls off the tongue so easily. Then there's "niggardly". A whole other maligned word that blacks hate which is completely unrelated to ni**er. Go figger?

Added: Would not let me spell out s######! sni*gger.
    Last edited by LightRoasted; 06-19-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Caucasian or White are racially offensive... from here on please use "Ivory-Americans!"
    However Blanca and Boo are acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post

However Blanca and Boo are acceptable.
    Blanc reminds me of the monster in tremors 2

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Right, tard, except for the part where those are clearly offensive and always have been, and there is no other usage other than to cause offense.

Try and be smarter next time.

(Although several of my smartass girlfriends would inform you that they do indeed embrace those terms, and begin a conversation that would make you sorry you brought it up.)
    The same way Housewife would be offensive to a woman who is performs domestic duties (child rearing, cleaning and cooking) at a house.

Or if I asked a mother (with a Down Syndrome child): How do you handle your retarded daughter?

Because at one time those words were OK to use......

But you seem to lack the ability to understand this?

He (midnightrider) used a bad example.

But your first part is roughly what I've been trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Country Raised and Bred. CRAB
    Don't forget Baybilly.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post

The same way Housewife would be offensive to a woman who is performs domestic duties (child rearing, cleaning and cooking) at a house.

Or if I asked a mother (with a Down Syndrome child): How do you handle your retarded daughter?

Because at one time those words were OK to use......

But you seem to lack the ability to understand this?
    So if they're so offensive, why are they a part of the NAACP, NCNW and UNCF along with dozens of others?

It's just more BS. I asked several people I work with. They weren't informed by the "Official Black Authority" it was now offensive.

Seems to be just out of common use.

Members who have read this thread: 108