Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

It's interesting watching all those members of congress praising Mueller... he's an upstanding, down-the-middle, honest guy we can trust will do the right thing. The same stupid things they were saying about Comey.

It was a brilliant move on Comey's part. I personally think Trump is screwed.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    It's interesting watching all those members of congress praising Mueller... he's an upstanding, down-the-middle, honest guy we can trust will do the right thing. The same stupid things they were saying about Comey.

It was a brilliant move on Comey's part. I personally think Trump is screwed.
    Trumps team choose and decided to appoint mueller. If he is so biased they have no one to blame but themselves. However, this is just the narrative the admin is propagating because they don't like where the investigation is going.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Trumps team choose and decided to appoint mueller. If he is so biased they have no one to blame but themselves. However, this is just the narrative the admin is propagating because they don't like where the investigation is going.
    Trump has the authority to pardon anyone he chooses. He is in charge of the FBI and the DoJ. If he does not want someone (other than himself, but we know he was not under investigation) investigated, they are not investigated.

This is why Obama is not responsible for lack of DoJ action on Clinton. If he said, "don't investigate her", they did not have to investigate her.

However, we now KNOW (as much as you can believe Comey, who is a proven liar under oath) that AG Lynch obstructed justice. She does NOT have pardon-power. Why are we not investigating THAT?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

This was inevitable and predictable....and predicted.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Trumps team choose and decided to appoint mueller. If he is so biased they have no one to blame but themselves.
    Thanks for supporting my point.

I'll bet you mueller gave him immunity

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    so where are the charges for Comey for NOT reporting the alleged Obstruction
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

Everyone knows what Trump said to Comey.

Why does that need to be investigated?

It either is, or is not "obstruction of justice"...... just sayin'
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by h3mech View Post
    I'll bet you mueller gave him immunity
    I don't think a special counsel has that authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Everyone knows what Trump said to Comey.

Why does that need to be investigated?

It either is, or is not "obstruction of justice"...... just sayin'
    And if it is, this means Comey - as the chief LE agent - failed to report it; which should land him in deep legal trouble. For people that want Trump's neck in a noose, there is no good scenario here.

I thought Mueller was appointed "Special Prosecutor" to investigate charges of collusion against Trump.

How did collusion turn into Obstruction of Justice?

Is Mueller off on a tangent? How is he authorized to change his investigation, or is he allowed to investigate anything till hell freezes over or until the republican Congress grows the balls to stop him?

Members who have read this thread: 65