Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Witch hunt...it will never end
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I thought Mueller was appointed "Special Prosecutor" to investigate charges of collusion against Trump.

How did collusion turn into Obstruction of Justice?

Is Mueller off on a tangent? How is he authorized to change his investigation, or is he allowed to investigate anything till hell freezes over or until the republican Congress grows the balls to stop him?
    As I understand it - and this is the danger a special counselor creates - the special counselor is not limited to just the main reason for being assigned. If, while investigating one thing, they find other things, they can expand their investigation. So, if Mueller found that Trump was selling drugs to the Iranian government, Mueller could start an investigation into that.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Witch hunt...it will never end
    This must be Hodkinsons backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Go shoot some Republican Reps walking their kids or dogs.....you'll feel better

Was that even necessary?????

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I think the leapfrogs are insulted that Trump wanted to drain the swamp. I don't think The Donald knew what a huge task that would be. All I know is that the leapprog frogs were in the process of fundmentally changing America. Scary stuff, all around. God bless US all.
    I don't think he realized what a huge task anything he promised would be. All the way from the immigration ban down to building a "impenetrable wall".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    building a "impenetrable wall".
    Rollin'

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidding...ins-1489869241
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Again, just like the immigration ban, health care and this wall. We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing. You must be such a gullible person, we should maybe put you as a hiring manager for some federal agency somewhere. Continue the legacy of what they are known for in the public sector...

Blog Entries
    Again, just like the immigration ban, health care and this wall. We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing. .
    So the construction has not even started and you are declaring it a failure. You are one of those clairvoyant types, arncha. Many of you far-left types are.....apparently...

And thanks for the job suggestion, but I'm happy where I am.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    We are trying to somehow say he's going to be successful without looking at data showing how poorly he's been doing.
    Curious why you say that? The data says he's doing quite well; only the progpress is saying that he's doing poorly.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Curious why you say that? The data says he's doing quite well; only the progpress is saying that he's doing poorly.
    Show me data of him doing well.

Hint: Don't quote Faux, Breitbart or some right wing news source. Don't quote a left wing source.

Members who have read this thread: 65