Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    S
    Hint: Don't quote Faux, .
    Smooth. That's always the best way to win a debate.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Hint: Don't quote Faux, Breitbart or some right wing news source. Don't quote a left wing source.
    So basically your saying don't answer?

ooooooo-k.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    So the construction has not even started and you are declaring it a failure. You are one of those clairvoyant types, arncha. Many of you far-left types are.....apparently...

And thanks for the job suggestion, but I'm happy where I am.
    Thanks for trying to label me on the far-left... When there have been times that I've shown otherwise.

You mean like those who are also being clairvoyant on Trump's immigration ban of being successful in the SCOTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    So basically your saying don't answer?

ooooooo-k.
    LOL,

I guess if Faux news is your only source I'm sorry. LOL

There are generally centered news sources. Problem is she will have a hard time finding them since it's not her GoTo news source.

Blog Entries
    You mean like those who are also being clairvoyant on Trump's immigration ban of being successful in the SCOTUS.
    Nope..I clearly made reference to the wall construction. Do try to keep up.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

LOL,

There are generally centered news sources. Problem is she will have a hard time finding them since it's not her GoTo news source.
    You said: No right or No Left... Nothing remains.

Is your memory really that short? It was even quoted.

Blog Entries
    LOL,

I think it's more about you demonstrating how narrow your mind actually is by predefining what is "allowable" as a source.

Smooth. That's always the best way to win a debate.
    So when you quoted me last time make sure you DELETE the entire sentence you want to avoid including. You left the "S" in "Show". LOL

Blog Entries
    So when you quoted me last time make sure you DELETE the entire sentence you want to avoid including. You left the "S" in "Show". LOL
    Fail. Dance all you want, your point was refuted.

I think it's more about you demonstrating how narrow your mind actually is by predefining what is "allowable" as a source.
    I think it's more if I were to perform a little research of news sources people post to start a thread or reference material. Most I've seen are on the far right. So if I'm telling you to post from sources that are not very biased (either to the right or the left), it's almost asking to cure cancer for some here.

Members who have read this thread: 65