Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You have to be the stupidest MF on earth.
1. VOX
2. WaPo

Go shoot some Republican Reps walking their kids or dogs.....you'll feel better

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does this surprise anyone? The progs have been hammering and screaming and holding their breath until they turn blue to have Trump investigated for *something*. Being investigated doesn't mean he did anything wrong. In fact, they all know he did nothing wrong. This is just a pacifier for the progs.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Does this surprise anyone? The progs have been hammering and screaming and holding their breath until they turn blue to have Trump investigated for *something*. Being investigated doesn't mean he did anything wrong. In fact, they all know he did nothing wrong. This is just a pacifier for the progs.

I think the leapfrogs are insulted that Trump wanted to drain the swamp. I don't think The Donald knew what a huge task that would be. All I know is that the leapprog frogs were in the process of fundmentally changing America. Scary stuff, all around. God bless US all.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's interesting watching all those members of congress praising Mueller... he's an upstanding, down-the-middle, honest guy we can trust will do the right thing. The same stupid things they were saying about Comey.

It was a brilliant move on Comey's part. I personally think Trump is screwed.

Midnightrider

It's interesting watching all those members of congress praising Mueller... he's an upstanding, down-the-middle, honest guy we can trust will do the right thing. The same stupid things they were saying about Comey.

It was a brilliant move on Comey's part. I personally think Trump is screwed.
Trumps team choose and decided to appoint mueller. If he is so biased they have no one to blame but themselves. However, this is just the narrative the admin is propagating because they don't like where the investigation is going.

This_person

Trumps team choose and decided to appoint mueller. If he is so biased they have no one to blame but themselves. However, this is just the narrative the admin is propagating because they don't like where the investigation is going.

Trump has the authority to pardon anyone he chooses. He is in charge of the FBI and the DoJ. If he does not want someone (other than himself, but we know he was not under investigation) investigated, they are not investigated.

This is why Obama is not responsible for lack of DoJ action on Clinton. If he said, "don't investigate her", they did not have to investigate her.

However, we now KNOW (as much as you can believe Comey, who is a proven liar under oath) that AG Lynch obstructed justice. She does NOT have pardon-power. Why are we not investigating THAT?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Everyone knows what Trump said to Comey.

Why does that need to be investigated?

It either is, or is not "obstruction of justice"...... just sayin'

PsyOps

Pixelated
Everyone knows what Trump said to Comey.

Why does that need to be investigated?

It either is, or is not "obstruction of justice"...... just sayin'

And if it is, this means Comey - as the chief LE agent - failed to report it; which should land him in deep legal trouble. For people that want Trump's neck in a noose, there is no good scenario here.

Hijinx

I thought Mueller was appointed "Special Prosecutor" to investigate charges of collusion against Trump.

How did collusion turn into Obstruction of Justice?

Is Mueller off on a tangent? How is he authorized to change his investigation, or is he allowed to investigate anything till hell freezes over or until the republican Congress grows the balls to stop him?