Secret Service Agent screws up weapon information...

glhs837

Power with Control
So heres the bio

"As a Special Agent with the U.S. Secret Service, Evy Poumpouras was part of the highly selective Presidential Protective Detail for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, traveling with the first couple all over the world. In addition, she conducted complex criminal investigations and undercover operations and executed numerous arrest and search warrants. Poumpouras is both a first responder and survivor of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center and was bestowed the Valor Award for her acts of heroism.

And here's how she described the way different weapons fire.....

Later in the discussion, Poumpouras was asked about her expertise with weapons and how the gunman allegedly got off 50 rounds. And that's where things got dicey.

"It depends on the weapon. But there is a point where we are listening to some of the interviews with representatives. One of them said that there was a pause, a moment, and he was able to leave where he was exposed and able to run away. And that might have been a reload.

So the difference is a pistol can fire one round at a time. Pop. Pop. Pop. Which is what the Capitol Police were carrying. This individual had a rifle, semi-automatic means, that you can switch it to a point where if fires pop, pop, pop, pop, multiple rounds."

So magically, the semi-auto rifle attained a different method of firing than the semi-auto pistols of the officer?

When called out for discrepancy, she said "I mixed semi-with auto, happens on live TV". Odd that only screwup she made was exactly the one that plays into NBCs agenda....

Hijinx

So heres the bio

"As a Special Agent with the U.S. Secret Service, Evy Poumpouras was part of the highly selective Presidential Protective Detail for President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, traveling with the first couple all over the world. In addition, she conducted complex criminal investigations and undercover operations and executed numerous arrest and search warrants. Poumpouras is both a first responder and survivor of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center and was bestowed the Valor Award for her acts of heroism.

So magically, the semi-auto rifle attained a different method of firing than the semi-auto pistols of the officer?

When called out for discrepancy, she said "I mixed semi-with auto, happens on live TV". Odd that only screwup she made was exactly the one that plays into NBCs agenda....

Gotta get me one of them switch's.

Freefaller

So heres the bio

I'd frame the question a little different. "As a disgraced Ex-special agent with the U.S. secret service....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was throwing things at the screen again, when I saw that "almost as stone cold stupid as MR" talking head say that crazy crap. Where DO these morons come from..and how do they get on TV???

And she did NOT "mix up" anything..she was quite specific and direct in her mistakes.