Thread: Congressional Baseball Game Going On Now

Congressional Baseball Game Going On Now

This is something that's been happening off and on since 1909 (I think). Raises a lot of money for charity. It's unfortunate that it takes a tragedy for it to be noticed. I just heard President Trump's statement at the game. Very well said. Even choked up a little listening to him. Good on him. That's the type of leadership we need from our president and he fulfilled the need tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    This is something that's been happening off and on since 1909 (I think). Raises a lot of money for charity. It's unfortunate that it takes a tragedy for it to be noticed. I just heard President Trump's statement at the game. Very well said. Even choked up a little listening to him. Good on him. That's the type of leadership we need from our president and he fulfilled the need tonight.
    Well said...nice
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

"Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Some people just won't get it....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-baseball-ga/
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Read this last week. Not surprised.

The Anti-America Party don't hold back at all now.

Members who have read this thread: 12