Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congressional shooter - Mika Blames Trump

Congressional shooter - Mika Blames Trump

On Thursday, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski placed blame on President Donald Trump for creating a political atmosphere that contributed to Wednesday morning's attempted mass murder in Alexandria, VA.

The Morning Joe co-host spoke without irony about "fake news" and "conspiracy theorists," framing Trump as a purveyor of the former and fellow traveler of the latter:

"I think that, very carefully, we have to talk about the added dynamic here. Because you have the right and the left - the extremes on the right and the left - you have fake news, you have conspiracy theorists who are really muddying the waters, and we have become desensitized.

We also have a president who pushes fake news and conspiracy theories - from birtherism, to promoting violence on the campaign trail. I mean, this is the new dynamic here. I'm not putting anything squarely on the president, but I have to say that this is the new added dynamic to what is a very dangerous climate."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17576/...obert-kraychik
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

What exactly was the promoting violence on the campaign trail? Was it the advice to - when hit by someone attending a Trump rally - to *HIT THEM BACK*?

Who exactly was the person who told followers to "get in their face", anyway?
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    That would be the Bern, the Shrill and the whole of the Marxist Bilge.

What exactly was the promoting violence on the campaign trail? Was it the advice to - when hit by someone attending a Trump rally - to *HIT THEM BACK*?

Mika needs to get to a safespace and suck her thumb and get a grip.

Tip O'Neill said " Politics ain't beanbag", but I highly doubt he meant to try and assassinate congressmen. US political campaigns have been dog-eat-dog dirty since political campaigns started. All one has to do is check historical records.

All these apoplectic rantings & ravings by the Leftists who lost the election have long ago moved into the realm of psychotic breaks with reality. I hope they all have their collective nervous breakdowns at once so we can finally be over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    That would be the Bern, the Shrill and the whole of the Marxist Bilge.
    Well, specifically it was Barack "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun" Obama.
    The guy who hired experts to tell him "whose ass to kick".
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Blog Entries
    I expect nothing less from Mika.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Let me get this straight... Trump has spouting rhetoric that promotes violence, and people on the left are committing the violence against Trump and conservatives? Trump is making the left commit violence against Trump?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Let me get this straight... Trump has spouting rhetoric that promotes violence, and people on the left are committing the violence against Trump and conservatives in response?
    Well you know - Trump BRAGS about wanting to grab women by their ****y, and that's horrible. Clinton shoves cigars in there while in the White House, and that's no big deal.

Well you know - Trump BRAGS about wanting to grab women by their ****y,
    I'll bet that's why they were all wearing those hats in the DC protest.

They wanted a hug from the Donald!

It all makes sense now.

Members who have read this thread: 38