Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congressional Shooter II - Rep. Sanford (R) NC Blames Trump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    That's what I say. They want a war , give them one.
    It's a war he can't win, so it would be foolish of him to engage. As you said, Trump is on his own.

What I'd like to see him do is put a boot on these "protesters" and go after the people who are calling for his death and making threats against him and his family. Screw Hillary - I want those people in prison. Actually, I want them stood up in front of a firing squad, but that probably won't happen. "Free speech" has been bastardized and abused and turned into a mockery, and that chit needs to stop. This means celebrities, politicians, activist groups - anyone who engages in or incites riots; anyone who makes threats against our president; anyone who glorifies harm to him or his family; anyone who promotes violence against our duly elected President needs to be held accountable and punished.

They are turning this country into freaking #### show, like some island "nation" with ignorant savages running amok. That needs to stop.

And if Trump wants bonus points, he can have the DoJ investigate Jeff Bezos and see if perhaps he isn't violating our antitrust law, because I believe he may very well be.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It's a war he can't win, so it would be foolish of him to engage. As you said, Trump is on his own.

What I'd like to see him do is put a boot on these "protesters" and go after the people who are calling for his death and making threats against him and his family. Screw Hillary - I want those people in prison. Actually, I want them stood up in front of a firing squad, but that probably won't happen. "Free speech" has been bastardized and abused and turned into a mockery, and that chit needs to stop. This means celebrities, politicians, activist groups - anyone who engages in or incites riots; anyone who makes threats against our president; anyone who glorifies harm to him or his family; anyone who promotes violence against our duly elected President needs to be held accountable and punished.

They are turning this country into freaking #### show, like some island "nation" with ignorant savages running amok. That needs to stop.

And if Trump wants bonus points, he can have the DoJ investigate Jeff Bezos and see if perhaps he isn't violating our antitrust law, because I believe he may very well be.
    You never know if you can win a war until you try.

They said he couldn't win the Presidency too.

Push back, shove this crap right down their throats.

He sure cannot stop the crazies. The fools that are so enamored of Democrats that they have lost their minds.
    Fools like the baseball shooting clown , and he is dead.

On another subject I was sorry to see the 2 escaped killers taken alive.
    Now we will have to give those 2 killers room and board and have guards in danger from them.
    There is not a case on record of an executed prisoner ever hurting anyone else.
    Those 2 should be executed and soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Those 2 should be executed and soon.
    I'm a big fan of capital punishment for violent offenders, especially repeat ones. People cry about prison overcrowding - I could fix that in about one second.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I'm a big fan of capital punishment for violent offenders, especially repeat ones. People cry about prison overcrowding - I could fix that in about one second.
    Almost 3,000 people are on death row today and most of them will outlive us.
    They receive better care than most people in nursing homes that are paying $8,000 a month.

Death row gets an escalator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Death row gets an escalator leading to multiple execution chambers. "Three seats, no waiting!"
    :fixed:
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Members who have read this thread: 38