Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert Mueller Is Already Leaking To Damage Trump And Republicans Won't Do Anything

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    On the other hand - I have a friend who doesn't bother to vote, and his reasoning is - it makes no difference.
    That people argue and get all upset with their friends but at the end of it all, everything is just the same.
    My daughter isn't registered to vote because she isn't interested and doesn't know anything about the players, nor does she want to know, nor does she want to keep up with current events in any meaningful way. I actually applaud that - if you don't know and don't care, don't vote. I wish they all felt that way.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Robert Mueller Is Already Leaking To Damage Trump And Republicans Won't Do Anything

Neither Donald Trump nor anyone who is part of his administration was ever under any kind of investigation for anything related to Russia and the 2016 election. At worst, former Trump-staffers Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn might have misreported income, or something. A paperwork thing.

But the only reason we know the truth is not because our corrupt media broke this bombshell story (the biggest of the year) but because Trump had the guts to play chicken with his leaking, lying FBI Director James Comey; because Trump had the brass balls required to fire that perjuring piece of sleaze.

Nevertheless, despite the fact that Trump and his team are so innocent of these charges that no one was even investigating them, thanks to the collusion between the left-wing Deep State and the left-wing media, for months and months the American people were intentionally lied to, intentionally given the false impression that Trump and company were under investigation.
    Where is the evidence that mueller leaked anything? From what I have read the reports of trump being under investigation are likely coming from witnesses who have been interviewed.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Where is the evidence that mueller leaked anything? From what I have read the reports of trump being under investigation are likely coming from witnesses who have been interviewed.

I thought Trump was under investigation (if not officially) since the moment Comey quoted "I hope you can drop this" from his little memo.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    The **PROBLEM** is that too many people who are eligible to vote don't even bother to register.
    That and we have ineligible voters voting. Sometimes multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    The lifer congresspeople know better than to attach themselves to Trump.
    The lifer Congress people may find to their chagrin that the voters still are attached to Trump.
    Some of them may find themselves standing on the outside Mid terms

Quote Originally Posted by Inkd View Post
    That and we have ineligible voters voting. Sometimes multiple times.

Proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The lifer Congress people may find to their chagrin that the voters still are attached to Trump.
    Some of them may find themselves standing on the outside Mid terms
    Ha. I would like to revisit this conversation after the midterms.

Last edited by Gilligan; 06-19-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

In your first link half of the cases they discuss are investigations. Yet in another thread you argue that being under investigation doesn't mean anything.

You are a mess.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...re-fraudulent/

Three weeks after the vote, the WaPo claims to have identified all the voter fraud cases in the 2016 election? And you cite this as irrefutable proof there was no voter fraud. You're not gonna convince many with that type evidence.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Members who have read this thread: 41