Robert Mueller Is Already Leaking To Damage Trump And Republicans Won't Do Anything

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Robert Mueller Is Already Leaking To Damage Trump And Republicans Won't Do Anything

Neither Donald Trump nor anyone who is part of his administration was ever under any kind of investigation for anything related to Russia and the 2016 election. At worst, former Trump-staffers Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn might have misreported income, or something. A paperwork thing.

But the only reason we know the truth is not because our corrupt media broke this bombshell story (the biggest of the year) but because Trump had the guts to play chicken with his leaking, lying FBI Director James Comey; because Trump had the brass balls required to fire that perjuring piece of sleaze.

Nevertheless, despite the fact that Trump and his team are so innocent of these charges that no one was even investigating them, thanks to the collusion between the left-wing Deep State and the left-wing media, for months and months the American people were intentionally lied to, intentionally given the false impression that Trump and company were under investigation.

SamSpade

The lifer congresspeople know better than to attach themselves to Trump.

That's hardly news - Steny's been around since Reagan's first term. Steny spoke at my high school graduation (granted, it was a political speech that had NOTHING to do with graduating from high school - and sealed the deal for me to NEVER vote for him).
It's probably never a good idea to attach too closely to someone whose total time in Washington cannot exceed eight years.

Chris0nllyn

Our lifer congresspeople are the problem, not Trump.

Unfortunately, those are the same people who are in charge of implementing term limits.

The flip side is that we, the people, elect these representatives. So who the does the blame lie on?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The flip side is that we, the people, elect these representatives. So who the does the blame lie on?

We the People, of course. And we elected Trump, so at least we're trying not to be ####-ups. Apparently not hard enough, though.

Chris0nllyn

We the People, of course. And we elected Trump, so at least we're trying not to be ####-ups. Apparently not hard enough, though.

Historically speaking, we focus a lot more time and many more people vote during Presidential elections (and turn out is still about half the country) than local/state ones. Maybe that's why, but it seems that peopel generally don't give a #### who's in office. Unfortunately, the local/state elections generally affect us the most.

It amazes me seeing other county's elections where 80-90% turn out.

SamSpade

It amazes me seeing other county's elections where 80-90% turn out.

We actually do ok when you measure the percent of registered voters who turn out.
The **PROBLEM** is that too many people who are eligible to vote don't even bother to register.

On the other hand - I have a friend who doesn't bother to vote, and his reasoning is - it makes no difference.
That people argue and get all upset with their friends but at the end of it all, everything is just the same.

Wishbone

We actually do ok when you measure the percent of registered voters who turn out.
The **PROBLEM** is that too many people who are eligible to vote don't even bother to register.

On the other hand - I have a friend who doesn't bother to vote, and his reasoning is - it makes no difference.
That people argue and get all upset with their friends but at the end of it all, everything is just the same.

And I'm fine with them staying out of it. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

My daughter isn't registered to vote because she isn't interested and doesn't know anything about the players, nor does she want to know, nor does she want to keep up with current events in any meaningful way. I actually applaud that - if you don't know and don't care, don't vote. I wish they all felt that way.

Midnightrider

Neither Donald Trump nor anyone who is part of his administration was ever under any kind of investigation for anything related to Russia and the 2016 election. At worst, former Trump-staffers Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn might have misreported income, or something. A paperwork thing.

But the only reason we know the truth is not because our corrupt media broke this bombshell story (the biggest of the year) but because Trump had the guts to play chicken with his leaking, lying FBI Director James Comey; because Trump had the brass balls required to fire that perjuring piece of sleaze.

Nevertheless, despite the fact that Trump and his team are so innocent of these charges that no one was even investigating them, thanks to the collusion between the left-wing Deep State and the left-wing media, for months and months the American people were intentionally lied to, intentionally given the false impression that Trump and company were under investigation.
Where is the evidence that mueller leaked anything? From what I have read the reports of trump being under investigation are likely coming from witnesses who have been interviewed.

Toxick

Splat
Where is the evidence that mueller leaked anything? From what I have read the reports of trump being under investigation are likely coming from witnesses who have been interviewed.

I thought Trump was under investigation (if not officially) since the moment Comey quoted "I hope you can drop this" from his little memo.

Hijinx

The lifer congresspeople know better than to attach themselves to Trump.

The lifer Congress people may find to their chagrin that the voters still are attached to Trump.
Some of them may find themselves standing on the outside Mid terms

Sapidus

The lifer Congress people may find to their chagrin that the voters still are attached to Trump.
Some of them may find themselves standing on the outside Mid terms

Ha. I would like to revisit this conversation after the midterms.