Fricking 7D thief..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Got you on two different security camera systems last night..when you snatched the full gas tank out of my boat at the end of River Springs road.

Won't take long for an ID, I'm betting.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Got you on two different security camera systems last night..when you snatched the full gas tank out of my boat at the end of River Springs road.

Sorry that happened to you. The good thing is that you are proactive. Hope the person is caught.

limblips

PREMO Member

I hope you get the ID and arrest but I am betting a slap on the wrist will be the penalty if there is any at all. Keep us posted.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope you get the ID and arrest but I am betting a slap on the wrist will be the penalty if there is any at all. Keep us posted.

Yep. Petty theft..major aggravation. Some batteries were stolen from marina nearby too. Could be same guy..

Hope to hear something about the camera recordings very soon. The one homeowner with the really elaborate system is out of town for a few days....

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Where is the video ?

Both systems on private homes to either side of my dock and parking lot,,,not mine to mess with. Hope to get one of them in hand today. The guy that was home noted the time that the recording and a security light were triggered. Didn't even learn about the presence of the security cameras until later yesterday, after I'd replace the stolen tank.

Last edited:

ginwoman

Me too. But realistically...a $150 gas tank here..a $150 marine battery there...we all know the system will barely slap them on the wrist and turn 'em right back out again.

Well at least if they know there are cameras around hopefully they will not return

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope they buy some bad chit with the proceeds and die.........

So do we. But seriously...what the heck could a used plastic 12-gallon boat tank with a hacked off fuel hose be worth? Or am I incorrectly assuming that even matters?

DannyMotorcycle

So do we. But seriously...what the heck could a used plastic 12-gallon boat tank with a hacked off fuel hose be worth? Or am I incorrectly assuming that even matters?

with gas? probably use it to fuel their vehicle to go elsewhere and steal... without gas? probably use it to go steal gas to go else where to steal.