St. Mary's County leads the state of Maryland.

officeguy

Note the wording. It's the 'increase' that SMC is leading on, not the rate. Once everyone has it, you can fall back in that statistic. Also, those numbers aren't that large to start with. A new nurse at the health departmetn that actually puts the data into the correct database can create that kind of 'mini epidemic'.

The town with the highest rate in the state of Florida is not Miami. It's 'The Villages' a gigantic retirement community near Ocala ;-)

DannyMotorcycle

Note the wording. It's the 'increase' that SMC is leading on, not the rate. Once everyone has it, you can fall back in that statistic. Also, those numbers aren't that large to start with. A new nurse at the health departmetn that actually puts the data into the correct database can create that kind of 'mini epidemic'.

The town with the highest rate in the state of Florida is not Miami. It's 'The Villages' a gigantic retirement community near Ocala ;-)

exactly.. the smaller the number of previous cases the easier it is to be the increase..

if one person has it... and spreads it.. OMG the rate has doubled! So easy to do with just one transfer...

where as in the big cities.. if tens of thousands of people have it... tens of thousands of people have to spread it, to beat out that "rate of increase".

10000's of thousands vs 1.

Of course fools were thinking atlanta GA was something crazy like 75% infected with HIV because fools couldnt' understand what they were trying to say, something like "75% of new cases in that area were in atlanta". It's kind of sad that professionals with degrees and licenses to practice something get that confused. One read it and believed such, so i bet her that she was mistaken, loser had to change their facebook profile picture to the words "i'm an idiot" for a week. I had fun with that one. Every once in a while i remind her and we get a good laugh.

Another bet was the person had to post that I was awesome.. i so remind her "who's awesome?" for a good laugh.