Trust fund lawyer recommendations?

DannyMotorcycle

A friend of mine was in a motorcycle accident years ago, and had some problem with medical treatment, and i'm not sure exactly who, how, why or what, etc, but he was awarded some money in a trust fund. He'd like to retain a good trust fund lawyer to make sure he doesn't jeopardize it and to know what exactly he can and can't do with it.

So anyone have recommendations or can point us to the right direction.. perhaps an agency, or a website that reviews them legitimately?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
A friend of mine was in a motorcycle accident years ago, and had some problem with medical treatment, and i'm not sure exactly who, how, why or what, etc, but he was awarded some money in a trust fund. He'd like to retain a good trust fund lawyer to make sure he doesn't jeopardize it and to know what exactly he can and can't do with it.

So anyone have recommendations or can point us to the right direction.. perhaps an agency, or a website that reviews them legitimately?

We went to a seminar held by Robert Burke a few months back. The seminar covered wills, trusts and estate planning. We were very impressed and plan on using him! He's located in LaPlata.