Another attack in London

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They like it that way, otherwise they'd force their government to take action. Just like the French - they spoke loud and clear when they rejected Marine Le Pen in favor of that fool they elected president. They like the bombings, they like being killed, they like being victims.

This is like WWII all over again and at some point we're going to have to go in and liberate them - again. They're stupid and they don't learn. And then they dare to look down their appeaser wimp #### noses at Americans.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Looks like it might be some payback, running over people outside a mosque.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Looks like it might be some payback, running over people outside a mosque.

Yeah! About time! Not that I condone violence, but hell yeah. Enough is enough. And, they don't even have to waste their time to try to tell me that some Muslims are peaceful people. They all read from the Koran. Period.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Yeah! About time! Not that I condone violence, but hell yeah. Enough is enough. And, they don't even have to waste their time to try to tell me that some Muslims are peaceful people. They all read from the Koran. Period.

Bigot.

glhs837

Power with Control

With a world population of over one billion, if there were all terrorists, we would have alot more death and destruction, so what he said. Billions read the Bible that speaks of an eye for an eye, but dont practice that. Hell, they dont even follow the Ten Commandments, which is a pretty easy reach. So dont blanket the whole Muslim world. Now, if it's 1% of that billion, thats still a carzy high number of bad guys, but not all.

Chris0nllyn

A Democrat shoots at Republicans during softball practice and it's the fault of the "dealy rhetoric" of the left. A white dude runs over Muslims congregating during their holy period in an admitted attack on Muslims and you sad individuals claim it's just "payback"?

PsyOps

Pixelated
A Democrat shoots at Republicans during softball practice and it's the fault of the "dealy rhetoric" of the left. A white dude runs over Muslims congregating during their holy period in an admitted attack on Muslims and you sad individuals claim it's just "payback"?

Conflate much?

If it was a white (Christian or what-have-you) guy that did this, what would you attribute it to?

Wishbone

And you wonder why no one believes you when you deny being another Proglodyte.

:lmao:

Hijinx

I haven't seen anyone claim it is payback. It is speculation that is is payback, and no one has endorsed it.
Why are you panties in a wad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Did you not think white people would ever start fighting back?

On another note, I love how so many Muslim terrorist attacks occur during Ramadan, which somehow is transformed into a holy period when a white person does anything.

Bushy23

Did you not think white people would ever start fighting back?

On another note, I love how so many Muslim terrorist attacks occur during Ramadan, which somehow is transformed into a holy period when a white person does anything.

So killing pedestrians outside a mosque is "fighting back"?? That is a really messed up train of thought. I guess white people are f!#@%^& cowards!! Are you kidding me with this crap?