Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm new and fragile. Be gentle

I'm new and fragile. Be gentle

So what's been going on since 2004 in SOMD? Catch
    me up and don't leave out a single thing.

Also, by no foul language other than what's on tv...
    does that include FX and Comedy Central?
    one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post

You made me laugh because you just posted in another thread, and I saw your joining date. You missed a lot. Most was pretty boring, but there have been some highlights. The political threads are interesting' letting us know where America stands. Vrai and Monello's adventure is great. I have made some awesome friends here. There are some very astute and intelligent people on the forum, but others, not so much. A lot of members have stopped posting. Some I miss and worry about. I have been a member since 2011, but got banned and came back. But, overall, this is a great place to be. The forum is fun, informative, and helps one keep their sense of humor. Welcome back!

I forgot about the trolls. That is the best part of being here! :
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-18-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

We now exchange names & phone numbers with one another via sugar packets, we have 23 Mexican restaurants in SMC, tiki bar opening celebration is a thing of past, we have an underground go-cart track, though no one can seem to find it, and some adventurous people use reciprocating saws as sexual stimulants.

That's all I got for now.

Yeah, nobody can accuse me of being a post whore. Whoops. Can I say that?

Nothing like getting banned on your first day back!

But yes, it was VERY fun "back in the day"! I seen the tumbleweeds blowing around in the meet and greet
    section though. What the hells up with that? How's anybody supposed to organize hot tub parties without
    an up and running and fully functioning meet and greet section?!
    one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TPD View Post
    We now exchange names & phone numbers with one another via sugar packets, we have 23 Mexican restaurants in SMC, tiki bar opening celebration is a thing of past, we have an underground go-cart track, though no one can seem to find it, and some adventurous people use reciprocating saws as sexual stimulants.

That's all I got for now.

Alright alright alright. I think I can blend in with all that. Really, out of that whole list, all I'll need to adjust to
    is not going to the Tiki Bar anymore

Yeah, nobody can accuse me of being a post whore. Whoops. Can I say that?

Nothing like getting banned on your first day back!

But yes, it was VERY fun "back in the day"! I seen the tumbleweeds blowing around in the meet and greet
    section though. What the hells up with that? How's anybody supposed to organize hot tub parties without
    an up and running and fully functioning meet and greet section?!
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

So what's been going on since 2004 in SOMD? Catch me up and don't leave out a single thing. Also, by no foul language other than what's on tv... does that include FX and Comedy Central?
    Hey Bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Hey Bud!
    Omg! Hey Rosered!! How are you??!!

I'm still here! Not sure we ever met in person.

You're right - the M & G forums have gone a little quiet lately. There was a group of us for a few years that got together pretty regularly on Friday nights. The crowd changed weekly depending on who was available and could make it. We enjoyed meeting at locally owned establishments in the Tri-county area - to keep the business local. We mostly met right after the work hour, as a happy hour type of gathering, and then all went our merry ways after a couple of hours. The "Friday Nighters" didn't exactly "disband", but we were meeting more frequently before Vrai & Monello took off on their excellent adventure. We still get get together when they're in town. Several of us do still get together on Friday or Saturdays, depending on everyone's schedule.

Blog Entries
    Circa 2002:

"Think how bad you're going to feel tomorrow when you're sober and remember what you did."

Welcome back, wild man.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 95