Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Flat Fee to List House for Sale

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    This is not true. You can still pay to be on the MLS and have zero commission. In cases such as these, if the buyer wanted the property, it would be the buyer paying the sales commission, that fee, is negotiated between the buyer, agent and broker.
    'Have' in the sense of it being necessary to motivate represented buyers to even look at your property. If you want to limit your market further to bargain hunters and investors who just use an attorney to handle the contract, then yes you can offer a FSBO without buyers commission or a token amount like $500.

  2. #52
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    'Have' in the sense of it being necessary to motivate represented buyers to even look at your property. If you want to limit your market further to bargain hunters and investors who just use an attorney to handle the contract, then yes you can offer a FSBO without buyers commission or a token amount like $500.
    This is true. The people who do FSBO without offering commissions usually don't really care how long their property stays on the market. Or, have such low equity, and low cash on hand, as it's the only way they can sell.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  3. #53
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    You sound like someone who has taken the evening course to get a RE license but never actually worked in the industry.
    Again, completely all out of f*cks to give.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    Again, completely all out of f*cks to give.
    Apparently not,,,, you keep posting in this thread.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    Again, completely all out of f*cks to give.
    Bingo!

  6. #56
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Apparently not,,,, you keep posting in this thread.
    Well yeah. If someone is correct I do like to acknowledge it. Plus it keeps the click count high for vrai's income stream.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    Well yeah. If someone is correct I do like to acknowledge it. Plus it keeps the click count high for vrai's income stream.
    I could be wrong but, I don't think officeguy was posting a positive..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  8. #58
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I could be wrong but, I don't think officeguy was posting a positive..
    Ohhhh, you were referring to post #53? Well that was just my way of saying I'm not commenting anymore, nor would be lured back into the conversation, absent a substantive reason.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...



    Ohhhh, you were referring to post #53? Well that was just my way of saying I'm not commenting anymore, nor would be lured back into the conversation, absent a substantive reason.
    You've stated that a few times, but yet you keep posting..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  10. #60
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    You've stated that a few times, but yet you keep posting..
    But now I'm talking to you. So I have to keep posting to answer you. It's a viscous circle. Something akin to a catch 22?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Members who have read this thread: 90

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |