Robert Muelller should resign......

Hijinx

F### It!

Open up investigations on every ####ing democrat in Washington.

What is really needed is for these Trump hating idiots to try becoming Americans and accepting the legal vote of other Americans.

Other than that there is no choice but to fight fire with fire.
They want investigations , Let's have them.
Lets investigate why Comey told us all of the illegal things Hillary did and why he decided to give her a break.
Was he paid off, was he frightened off, Was he just kissing her ass.

Midnightrider

I thought Trump hires the best people for the job?

what is really funny is that the right are upset that some of the investigators have made donations to Clinton and the left. The claim is they cant be impartial. However, trump also made sizable donations to Hillary and the left, so how can there be a conflict. the investigators apparently have the same political leanings as the president.

PsyOps

Pixelated
what is really funny is that the right are upset that some of the investigators have made donations to Clinton and the left. The claim is they cant be impartial. However, trump also made sizable donations to Hillary and the left, so how can there be a conflict. the investigators apparently have the same political leanings as the president.

Then explain to me why Trump is hated so much when he's been such a big donor to the left?

Midnightrider

Then explain to me why Trump is hated so much when he's been such a big donor to the left?

his mouth :yay:

but that doesn't change anything, trump has made plenty of donations to the left. If that is the measure of being a lefty then trump is one. if it is not, then those investigators have no conflict.

PsyOps

Pixelated

but that doesn't change anything, trump has made plenty of donations to the left. If that is the measure of being a lefty then trump is one. if it is not, then those investigators have no conflict.

His mouth? Yes, the left are a weak bunch of cupcakes; offended by everything, and intolerant to anyone they disagree with. His mouth is what got him elected president, and the left has absolutely no respect for that at all.

I've never stated Trump to be a conservative. But, given your take on this, it's interesting to watch the left eat one of their own.

This_person

Let's say it was Clinton, and all the investigators were heavy D donors; would that be a conflict of interest?

If the investigators have an interest in the outcome, it is a conflict regardless of their bias direction. If these were all heavy R donors, it would be a conflict.

Can't you once try and recognize the obvious?

Midnightrider

His mouth? Yes, the left are a weak bunch of cupcakes; offended by everything, and intolerant to anyone they disagree with. His mouth is what got him elected president, and the left has absolutely no respect for that at all.

I've never stated Trump to be a conservative. But, given your take on this, it's interesting to watch the left eat one of their own.

bwhahahahaha

As far as I can tell this is as much the right eating trump as it is the left. Mueller was first appointed by GWB. that's not a democrat. Even if you believe that half of the investigators Mueller hired are lefties (there is no real evidence of that but lets just assume), that means the other half are not lefties. That seems pretty bipartisan if partisan at all.

This_person

bwhahahahaha

As far as I can tell this is as much the right eating trump as it is the left. Mueller was first appointed by GWB. that's not a democrat. Even if you believe that half of the investigators Mueller hired are lefties (there is no real evidence of that but lets just assume), that means the other half are not lefties. That seems pretty bipartisan if partisan at all.

If they are known "righties" or "lefties", they are partisan. Maybe, just maybe, they balance each other out. But, that's highly unlikely. And, they should be non-partisan, not an attempt to balance out.

EDIT:

Here, use this to help you get is:
[video=youtube;nepc-GLWtfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepc-GLWtfc[/video]

Midnightrider

If they are known "righties" or "lefties", they are partisan. Maybe, just maybe, they balance each other out. But, that's highly unlikely. And, they should be non-partisan, not an attempt to balance out.

EDIT:

Here, use this to help you get is:
[video=youtube;nepc-GLWtfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepc-GLWtfc[/video]

and there is the current state of idiocy of the right. Where do you expect to get a group of lawyers and prosecutors who have had their heads so far in the sand that they don't have a political party well into their adulthood/careers?