Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Robert Muelller should resign......

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha
    You really like to ignore reality.
    "Lord please help this man".
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    1. Pres Trump should be investigated because Hillary was???

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    . I'm saying that each should be investigated if their is cause. Which their obviously is for Trump, Flynn and Sessions
    2. Pres Trump IS innocent and the "investigation" is a waste of money, and time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    You do realize that that's exactly what democrats said when Hillary was investigated. Don't you see the irony?
    Do me a favor when you reply to my posts: figure out how to comment without making it look like I said whatever drivel is coming out of you lately. For the sake of my reply, I fixed your sh!t...again.

I agree with you only so far as "each should be investigated if there is cause". Then you through in a Sappy-ism: "which there obviously is for Trump, Flynn and Sessions." There actually "obviously isn't" and do you know why? Between your precious Hillary and President Trump is a list of charges. Hillary has the entirety of that list under her name:

1.) 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
    18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
    2.) U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
    3.) 18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    4.) 18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
    5.) 18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
    6.) 18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
    7.) 18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
    18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
    18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
    18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
    8.) 18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

So why wasn't Hillary tried and convicted, then sent to prison? Because Comey then announces the FBI decided "against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...t-hillary-hook

The ONLY 'violations' per se that are being attributed to President Trump right now are all alleged. "Democrats say..." or "Critics debate...".

So, no - I don't see the irony.
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    "Lord please help this man".
    At least he has his bwa ha ha to fall back on. Like a child with his binky.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 43