Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California State Professor: If You Don't 'Bank Black, You Are Funding White Supremacy'

Let me see. This Professor of bigotry says that to not put your money into a black owned ban is supporting White Supremacy.
    The reverse of that is for me to put my money in her bank , and support Black Lives matter.

I have no intention of supporting a group of racist blacks who don't care about ghetto killings and only get involved if a white or black cop shoots a criminal in the act .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Koreans or Chinese run liquor, convenience stores or food joints in some of the roughest neighborhoods in the city
    [or used to when I worked NW DC doing plumbing work in the early 90's]

Farakahn bitched then because Asians owned stores and blacks did not back then
    Marion Barry also had a famous quote about Asian store owners. Birds of a feather.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Blog Entries
    “We’re going to put our dollars with OneUnited because we know OneUnited is going to help us develop a reparations fund for our people,”
    How generous of them!
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Marion Barry also had a famous quote about Asian store owners. Birds of a feather.
    hmm maybe it was " My Main Man Marion Barry'
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    How generous of them!
    It makes sense that the blacks invest their money in a black reparations fund. What could possibly go wrong?
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    It makes sense that the blacks invest their money in a black reparations fund. What could possibly go wrong?
    Hmmm.... Ask the folks who donated to the Fredericksburg Slavery Museum fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    I'm always surprised when I learn that businesses in minority cities like DC are owned by Koreans or Arabs. You would think some enterprising minority would open a local business and tout that it was locally owned. Go figure. I guess it's just easier to bitch that the man is keeping you down.
    I'm not. Most of the interesting acts on America's got talent (basically everything that isn't singing/group dancing) are all immigrants too. Seems like being a small business owner goes hand n hand with the type of personality that would drive one to immigrate for the chance of a better life. And the barrier for entry is probably lesser in poor neighborhoods (though the loss prevention probably offsets a lot of that).

Korean immigrants have sort of an underground banking system that serves them well.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-10-...91_1_loan-club
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 36