Otto Warmbierh as died

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am by no means blaming the deceased but I am curious as to why in the hell anyone would visit that #### hole country for any reason. Going to this place was just begging for trouble. Not sure military action will be taken over one person but there does need to be a price even if it's somewhat covert.

WTF... from something I just read online about Americans killed in uncivilized places around the globe.

There are like a dozen or more other #### holes across the world that religious missionaries are constantly visiting, getting themselves kidnapped, murdered or worse and then their religious organizations send more replacement missionaries.

:doh:

black dog

Free America
Like others, unless you are there working why would anyone visit a country run by a dictator?
And if you did visit would it not be prudent to toe the line?
It's said that he stole a State Propaganda Poster, and he confessed.
I don't know if he did or did not, but I'm sure that had he not gone to NK he would be alive today.
I can't imagine the parents grief.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Like others, unless you are there working why would anyone visit a country run by a dictator?

They (the NORKS) recently imprisoned some Korean-Americans and South Koreans that were instructors or professors at one of their few universities. Just because they could.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I am by no means blaming the deceased but I am curious as to why in the hell anyone would visit that #### hole country for any reason.

I do agree it's stupid to go to these countries. According to Wiki, he was in China when some tour person offered a trip to NORK for the New Year. He was at a hotel, and on a 'staff-only' floor he stole a propaganda sign that read "Let's arm ourselves strongly with Kim Jong-il's patriotism". Any sign with Kimm Jong-il's name or picture on it is not to be touched and it's considered a serious crime. Warmbier's dad denies he stole any sign.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Warmbier's dad denies he stole any sign.

The semi-official version that I've seen is that he took it down and rolled it up, hoping to take it home as a souvenir, but left it when he realized it would not fit in his luggage.

I could see me doing something like that at that age. You should see the souvenirs I brought back from Gay and Light Street area of Baltimore back in the 70s. ;-p

black dog

Free America
They (the NORKS) recently imprisoned some Korean-Americans and South Koreans that were instructors or professors at one of their few universities. Just because they could.

Yes I understand that, I guess I should have specified what type of work and for whom.

black dog

Free America
The semi-official version that I've seen is that he took it down and rolled it up, hoping to take it home as a souvenir, but left it when he realized it would not fit in his luggage.

I could see me doing something like that at that age. You should see the souvenirs I brought back from Gay and Light Street area of Baltimore back in the 70s. ;-p

A picture of your head between Blaze Starr's boobs in front of the 2 O'clock Club and two used penicillin syringes to keep the " gift " from giving again?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A picture of your head between Blaze Starr's boobs in front of the 2 O'clock Club and two used penicillin syringes to keep the " gift " from giving again?

Damn. I thought I had the only one...

That one Asian dancer with the straight-backed chair though....dang I'd like to see that again.... I learned something that day..er..night. Chairs don't have to be just "sat" in.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Damn. I thought I had the only one...

That one Asian dancer with the straight-backed chair though....dang I'd like to see that again.... I learned something that day..er..night. Chairs don't have to be just "sat" in.

They took this kid on a BS charge and imprisoned him.. But what did they do to him.? They sent back a Veggie.
There are a lot of questions some N. Korean should have to answer.

Midnightrider

There needs to be a response to this. I believe a military response. These are brutal, murderous people. They tortured this young man then dumped him back into the US already dead. What pain the family must be in; especially to receive silence from our government.

Otto Warmbier dead; former US prisoner of North Korea was 22

Sorry, I don't think a single American life should be risked in response to this. The guy committed a crime in a foreign country, he gets whatever their punishment happens to be. It's sad, but it's no ones fault but his own.

black dog

Free America
Sorry, I don't think a single American life should be risked in response to this. The guy committed a crime in a foreign country, he gets whatever their punishment happens to be. It's sad, but it's no ones fault but his own.

Yep... Like the song says, You don't mess around with Jim...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am by no means blaming the deceased but I am curious as to why in the hell anyone would visit that #### hole country for any reason. Going to this place was just begging for trouble.

Thank you for saying that so I don't have to be the bitch who broaches the subject first.

This young man knew what he was getting into. He did it anyway. I think the family is fortunate that he was brought home to die rather than kept in NK so that they could never bury their son and find peace. I do not agree that a military response is appropriate in this situation, although it would give me pleasure if Daddy sent some firepower over Kim's way and sent his ass to hell where he belongs, and liberate that country.

I think it's awful when stuff like this happens, but people make choices in life. This happened to be a poor one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So sad for the family. I don't understand why an American would go to NK; especially with travel alerts given by US.
The sad thing is Otto ignored those alerts.to go, and now he is dead. Does that surprise y'all. Kim has executed his own gov people for falling asleep during a speech he was making. I want to know if his parents begged him not to go, or if they agreed with him going. I know I would have laid my body on the airport runway before I would let my child go to NK.

And who wants to go NK, anyway? It is a communist shiathhole. If you want to see the Orient, there are plenty of places to see. Oh, and Dennis Rodman is a has been; I don't get why he wants to indentify with NK. Oh, wait, I do. He is, also, a piece of shiat that can't stand he is not in the spotlight. I think he should get a few more metal things hanging from his face. It might protect him.

I do admire Trump for getting him home. Obama didn't do that; he was too focused on
Gitmo, and releasing his Muslim bros. Give Trump some cred, y'all. He got him home before he died, and his fam could be with him at the end. He was only there for 15 months. What the hell did the NK's do to him? Oh, and y'all do know that NK is testing nuclear missiles. Alrighty, then.

Why anyone would go to NK at this point is beyond me. The images of Kim jong il are beyond disturbing.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

OMGeez, I, actually, agree with you. It was stupid to go on tour in a communist country, much less, do something stupid while there. It is still sad, though.

But, it goes far beyond Otto. NK and that inbred leader they have now is a huge threat. Someone needs to take him out. Maybe, some cute girl can spray something in his face and kill him. Like he had done to his half bro. I nominate Kim Jong Il as the biggest shiat on earth at the moment. Second would be the Ayatollah Ali Khamene, and Obama is in the mix, too. The reasons we are at this point today is because the Obama/leapfrogs did nothing, except for trying to change America. Period.

Oh, and yeah, Obamacare. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know me, always ready to say something that'll make everyone cringe.

I tend to do that, too! :lol: But, seriously, who would choose to visit NK, except for Dennis Rodman? He is a celeb there, and that shows his status in the world. :boo:

I know Otto's parents are so sad, but I really want to know what they said to him when he told them he was going to NK, or why they let him go, or something.

One more thought. Do Americans understand that WE are headed in the same direction with all this dump Trump crap? I don't think many do understand. But, that is just me. I am a very easy going, simple person, but knows what the hell is going on. I am glad my parents aren't here to see this. They were Repubs and cried for days that JFK was killed. I was 8 years old, but will never forget. (On a side note, JFK would be considered a Repub in comparison to what goes on now.) They would not recognize our World today. That is why I worry about my children and grandchildren. The World is so out of control, I can't fathom what their future will be. God, bless US all.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Wow, not much a human rights kind of guy, are you?

No one should be put into prison and tortured to the point of being put in a coma, only to end up dying from it. MR, your position on this SUCKS!