“self-inflicted”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Scalise and other Republicans at the aforementioned baseball practice, said Pelley, had suffered “self-inflicted” harm via Hodgkinson’s attempt to murder them:

"It's time to ask whether the attack on the United States Congress, yesterday, was foreseeable, predictable and, to some degree, self-inflicted.

Too many leaders, and political commentators, who set an example for us to follow, have led us into an abyss of violent rhetoric which, it should be no surprise, has led to violence.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17685/watch-cbs-anchor-pelley-calls-gop-congressional-robert-kraychik

PsyOps

Pixelated
The ignorant fascists on the left really believe they have no responsibility in their own hateful, and violence-inciting language that could have led Hodgkinson to do this. It’s been reported that he was an avid Rachel Maddow fan. She spews some of the most hateful bull#### out there. The left has been dead-center of the violence we’ve seen everywhere in this country. Not just rhetoric, but actual action to violence. And these same people find it within them to blame the right? How do you even reason with such dishonest people?

Sapidus

Are you really that dumb?

In a thread about how partisan rhetoric is at an all time high and dangerous, leading to violent acts you completely unironically suggest shooting people you disagree with.

While it is horrible what happened to him it is pretty amusing that a black married lesbian and another black male were the ones who saved this racist homophobe

Restitution

While it is horrible what happened to him it is pretty amusing that a black married lesbian and another black male were the ones who saved this racist homophobe

And just think....

If your homicidal probot wingnut hadn't decided to go Rambo and take out some folks... your black lesbian and black male would have never been in that situation. Funny how you don't acknowledge that these two hero's lives were put in danger in the first place by the lefty turd!

Sapidus

And just think....

If your homicidal probot wingnut hadn't decided to go Rambo and take out some folks... your black lesbian and black male would have never been in that situation. Funny how you don't acknowledge that these two hero's lives were put in danger in the first place by the lefty turd!

And if we had stricter gun control we wouldn't even be having this discussion but we are and what i said is exactly what happened. You can discuss all the theoretical's you want but at the end of the day a racist, homophobic bigot was saved by a black lesbian and a black man. I wonder if they gave him mouth to mouth

This_person

In a thread about how partisan rhetoric is at an all time high and dangerous, leading to violent acts you completely unironically suggest shooting people you disagree with.

Why do you consider him a racist homophobe?

This_person

And if we had stricter gun control we wouldn't even be having this discussion but we are and what i said is exactly what happened. You can discuss all the theoretical's you want but at the end of the day a racist, homophobic bigot was saved by a black lesbian and a black man. I wonder if they gave him mouth to mouth

1. What restriction on the 2nd amendment would have prevented this?

2. What is the evidence he is a racist?

3. What is the evidence he is a homophobe?

4. What is remarkable about two people who happen to be black and/or homosexual doing their job?

Sapidus

1. What restriction on the 2nd amendment would have prevented this?

2. What is the evidence he is a racist?

3. What is the evidence he is a homophobe?

4. What is remarkable about two people who happen to be black and/or homosexual doing their job?

It's ironic that he was saved by two people who's rights he has repeatedly tried to take away dum dum.

Why do I need to spell everything out for you?

If you were reasonably well informed you would know the answers to all of these questions

I only used stricter gun control to point out that many things could have changed what happened that day in response to someone saying if he hadn't shot them no one would need saving.

Follow the thread and stop widening the conversation to any nonsense you want to discuss

Sapidus

Stricter like what? Make them all-together illegal? Kinda like drugs?

How's that workin' out for ya'? :shrug:

You missed the point as usual. You said we could have prevented him needing saving by not having a liberal attack then which is the same argument as saying we could have prevented the attack if no one had guns

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And if we had stricter gun control we wouldn't even be having this discussion

What, specifically, would you propose that would prevent any non-felon US citizen from buying an antique-design rifle like the shooter used against the people on that ball field?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I only used stricter gun control to point out that many things could have changed what happened that day in response to someone saying if he hadn't shot them no one would need saving.

What, specifically, would you propose that would prevent any non-felon US citizen from buying an antique-design rifle like the shooter used against the people on that ball field?

Restitution

It's ironic that he was saved by two people who's rights he has repeatedly tried to take away dum dum.

He was instituting policy and law that took away rights from African Americans? Links please?? :shrug:

Why do I need to spell everything out for you?

If you were reasonably well informed you would know the answers to all of these questions

Brilliant attempt at a master back pedal.......... No, not really. You just look more foolish. Sorry!

Follow the thread and stop widening the conversation to any nonsense you want to discuss

:lmao:

Restitution

You missed the point as usual. You said we could have prevented him needing saving by not having a liberal attack then which is the same argument as saying we could have prevented the attack if no one had guns

WTH are you even trying to say here? Is there a point in there somewhere??

The guy could have used Ninja throwing stars for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that this progbot idiot is the one who put all their lives in danger.

I love it when you libtards talk about restrictions on guns as the cure for violence. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU..... IF SOMEONE WANTS TO END YOU, NOT HAVING A GUN TO DO IT IS NOT GONNA STOP THEM....... When are you gonna get that through your thick heads??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a thread about how partisan rhetoric is at an all time high and dangerous, leading to violent acts ......

NO the OP was about a 'reporter' saying a Republican deserved getting shot for voting against the Progressive world view