Is the Ga. special election a referendum on Trump?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The media is foaming at the mouth on this one. Just like the other two special elections in which the Dems lost.
I really don't believe if you are a conservative, you are going to vote to send a liberal to Congress because you don't like Trump......just sayin'.

Wishbone

The media is foaming at the mouth on this one. Just like the other two special elections in which the Dems lost.
I really don't believe if you are a conservative, you are going to vote to send a liberal to Congress because you don't like Trump......just sayin'.

It's their current rallying cry!

Everything is a referendum on Trump.

Every house seat, every state election, every county office, the dog catcher... Coke vs. Pepsi, Taco vs. Burrito... Internet vs. Cinemax after dark...

Hopefully they'll tire soon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's ridiculous the way they are so obsessed with Trump and have to make every little thing about him.

Psychos.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was reading something earlier about the astonishing number of donations Ossoff received from Californians. Nine times more people from Cali donated to his campaign than those actually from Georgia.

I bet Sappy sent him all of his lunch money.

Fingers crossed that the carpet-bagging freak loses...and loses bigly.

Chris0nllyn

Both have done a bang up job increasing debt, increasing the size and scope of govt, and increasing military action. Maybe you all see a difference outside the letter next to their name?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe you all see a difference outside the letter next to their name?

Enough difference that it might still matter. 2A...Obamacare...taxes..there are still plenty of things where the chasm is still pretty wide. Or still appears to be...time will tell.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

EVERY Special Election is a Referendum on Trump .... and yeah they lost 2 so far

I think NeverTrumpers would vote for the D

7 Things You Need To Know About The Crucial GA-6 Special Congressional Election

4. Fifteen percent of Republicans support Ossoff as a means of protesting against Trump. This is according to Erick Erickson, who is very well-versed in Georgia politics. The significance of this is that in April, the combination of Republican and Democrat votes added up to a slight 51% to 49% edge toward the GOP. In order for Handel to win, she will need as much of that GOP vote as possible; 15% of it going to Ossoff may be hard for her to overcome.

Chris0nllyn

Enough difference that it might still matter. 2A...Obamacare...taxes..there are still plenty of things where the chasm is still pretty wide. Or still appears to be...time will tell.

What 2A aspects have we gained under GOP leadership?
What changed with Obamacare? Is the GOP plan better?
Taxes. What about them? Has yours gone down?

Restitution

Obamacare...... Are you seriously asking that???

Taxes...... I can't speak for everyone but, I know my taxes have gone up (or more specifically.... my returns have gone WAYYYY down) every year that Obama was in office. And no... it wasn't commensurate with pay.

Wishbone

What 2A aspects have we gained under GOP leadership? - No longer under national threat of abridgment

What changed with Obamacare? Is the GOP plan better? - No longer costing me a fortune in uncovered antacids when I watch the news or read the paper.

Taxes. What about them? Has yours gone down? - Not so far but at least they haven't gone up again.

We'll see.

Chris0nllyn

Obamacare...... Are you seriously asking that???

Taxes...... I can't speak for everyone but, I know my taxes have gone up (or more specifically.... my returns have gone WAYYYY down) every year that Obama was in office. And no... it wasn't commensurate with pay.

We'll see.

So, nothing then? Electing members of the right and left hasn't changed much.

Maybe it's time for another party?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I view the lack of additional 2A restrictions - something the dems/progs/left desperately want to impose, but now cannot - as very much a positive for the 2A. Beyond that...we'll see what they do. Pass the Hearing Protection Act, maybe. As for the rest, I thought you were smart enough to see and understand that nothing has yet been accomplished upon which any judgement or conclusions could be based. And there is PENTY of time left to accomplish things. As I posted earlier "time will tell".

Restitution

So, nothing then? Electing members of the right and left hasn't changed much.

Maybe it's time for another party?

You do realize that healthcare and tax codes do not change daily... right? Just because an (R) has been in office for a few months doesn't mean new tax/healthcare law started on the first day...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You do realize that healthcare and tax codes do not change daily... right? Just because an (R) has been in office for a few months doesn't mean new tax/healthcare law started on the first day...

Based on his recent posts, he clearly does NOT realize that.

When was Barrycare passed?...almost 2 years in to his first term, wasn't it?

Chris0nllyn

Based on his recent posts, he clearly does NOT realize that.

When was Barrycare passed?...almost 2 years in to his first term, wasn't it?

How long has the GOP been trying to repeal and replace? Years?

You'd think they would work on it then. You know, in order to have a good plan now. Instead, they try and pass ####, take it back, and trying again. They can;t argue the merits of their healthcare bills because it's #### and each version maintains the govt. control and status quo of our healthcare system. Nothing included screams "small govt." or "decreased debt".

But I'll hand it to you guys, you've got a hell of a sense of loyalty.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How long has the GOP been trying to repeal and replace? Years?

Trying weakly..and without a snowball's chance in hell of overriding Barry's inevitable veto. Reality..it matters.

Does it look like they are doing any better now?..no, it certainly doesn't. Buncha lame idiots.

Loyalty..to what? or to whom? You supposed too much.

Last edited: