Jim Acosta needs his nappy changed

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Skip ahead to 2017. Inside the White House now -- the most media-savvy president in history, Donald Trump. Also there -- Jim Acosta, a reporter for the third-place cable news network, CNN. Cue fireworks.

As he does, Trump sized up Acosta in minutes. In May 2016, then-candidate Trump interrupted a peacocking Acosta and said, "Excuse me, excuse me, I've watched you on TV. You're a real beauty."

Jim Acosta

At off camera no audio briefing, Spicer took a question from a Russian reporter but not from CNN. #pravda

There is a suppression of information going on at this WH that would not be tolerated at a city council mtg or press conf with a state gov.

Call me old fashioned but I think the White House of the United States of America should have the backbone to answer questions on camera.

Make no mistake about what we are all witnessing. This is a WH that is stonewalling the news media. Hiding behind no camera/no audio gaggles

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17712/waaaaaaah-cnn-you-gotta-change-wh-reporter-jim-joseph-curl

waaa my pussy hurts, mean old Spicer won't take my questions

Sapidus

Good you guys are idiots and predictable.

If It was a democratic President and they refused to take questions from reporters other than a Russian one you guys would be organizing with your pitchforks.

Wishbone

Good you guys are idiots and predictable.

If It was a democratic President and they refused to take questions from reporters other than a Russian one you guys would be organizing with your pitchforks.

I just went 8 years without concerning myself with which reporters Oblama was calling on in Press Conferences.

Try again Cupcake.

P.S.: Isn't it time for your next MPD?

Sapidus

I just went 8 years without concerning myself with which reporters Oblama was calling on in Press Conferences.

Try again Cupcake.

P.S.: Isn't it time for your next MPD?

Just because you are braindead doesn't prove anything.

You probably got mad when Obama wore a tan suit or put his feet on the desk. But Trump yeah he can grab p**** and make fun of the disabled all day and who cares

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just because you are braindead doesn't prove anything.

ya got nothing so out come the insults :yay:

You probably got mad when Obama wore a tan suit or put his feet on the desk. But Trump yeah he can grab p**** and make fun of the disabled all day and who cares

A Trump has NOTHING to do with Obama .....

Wishbone

ya got nothing so out come the insults :yay:

A Trump has NOTHING to do with Obama .....

What's fascinating is how much effort some of them put into the whole "pussy grab" and "disabled" stories even though they've been discredited over and over.

The older generations of Democrats were at least more imaginative.

Guess the "D" in "DNC" now stands for "DUH!"

:lmao:

Sapidus

What's fascinating is how much effort some of them put into the whole "pussy grab" and "disabled" stories even though they've been discredited over and over.

Discredited. You mean ignored because we hate brown people and taxes more than we care about women or the disabled?

Wishbone

Discredited. You mean ignored because we hate brown people and taxes more than we care about women or the disabled?

And you still haven't gotten that quote thing down, have you?

:lmao:

Keep digg'n.