Sean Spicer Out as Press Secretary, Bannon has classy response

Sapidus

Seems like Sean is out after his latest disastrous turn.

Asked why the briefings are now routinely held off-camera, White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in a text message "Sean got fatter," and did not respond to a follow-up.
The White House has gone full Mean Girls, and Bannon is Regina George.

Bannon calling Spicer fat is like the pot calling the kettle black, except this particular pot probably uses a WAY different word for black.

— OhNoSheTwitnt (@OhNoSheTwitnt) June 20, 2017

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...tions-office-searches-for-new-press-secretary

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What a sad, sad little man this one is.

Last edited:

This_person

Would seem Spicer is getting a promotion. Getting him away from the press is a good thing - while he may have good messages (not saying he does, saying he "may"), he is a horrible speaker on the podium/off the cuff. A new presenter with Spicer getting a promotion seems like a great way to improve communications with the press as well as reward loyalty.

Sapidus

As a general rule, the only reason to use the ignore feature is to hide from comments that you can't handle. That seems pretty cowardly and weak, but that's just my opinion.

That a pretty stupid opinion.

When one person goes in every thread and doesn't add to the conversation but continually degrades you and calls you names is another reason. Jus like if you don't want an abortion don't have one. You don't want to use the ignore button don't. nobody cares about your opinion on every single thing

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As a general rule, the only reason to use the ignore feature is to hide from comments that you can't handle. That seems pretty cowardly and weak, but that's just my opinion.

Nailed it.

I've never once used it. Not even to erase oxygen-wasters like Sappy.

This_person

When one person goes in every thread and doesn't add to the conversation but continually degrades you and calls you names is another reason. Jus like if you don't want an abortion don't have one. You don't want to use the ignore button don't. nobody cares about your opinion on every single thing

Words are harsh - I'm sure some hurt you. :lol:

I try not to censor people. It tends to restrict the information and points of view I have. There's a line in Max Erhman's Desiderata that goes, "...listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story..."

It's good advise.

Restitution

My guess is that Sap-my-nuts has no one on ignore. She feeds off of the replies and needs them to fulfill her daily requirements. Putting people on ignore would be the equivalent of a doper erasing their dealer's number.

warneckutz

Well typed... well typed!

My guess is that Sap-my-nuts has no one on ignore. She feeds off of the replies and needs them to fulfill her daily requirements. Putting people on ignore would be the equivalent of a doper erasing their dealer's number.

So, Sap is a female, a guy wanting to be a female or a guy identified as a female?

Sapidus

Words are harsh - I'm sure some hurt you. :lol:

I try not to censor people. It tends to restrict the information and points of view I have. There's a line in Max Erhman's Desiderata that goes, "...listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story..."

It's good advise.

Advice? I presume. See everyone makes errors