Sanders: ..... stand up and fight back in every way that you can.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During the question-and-answer portion of the program, Sanders told a person that “we’ve got to stand up and fight back. We have got to be involved in the political process in a way that we have never been before, because what is happening in Washington right now is unprecedented.”

“So you have got to, Mary, act in an unprecedented way, think big, get involved in every way that you can,” Sanders concluded. “So, Mary, stand up and fight back in every way that you can.”

Sanders also called Republicans “cowardly” for not wanting to debate their Obamacare replacement bill in the light of day, and accused Republicans of being responsible for thousands of American deaths if the bill is passed.

Warren went a step further, telling Sanders she thinks Republicans won’t pay any price politically “for the harm they inflicted upon millions of people across this country. It’s cynical.”

Sens. Sanders (I-VT) again called for an unprecedented “political revolution” during a Facebook Live event on Monday.

http://ntknetwork.com/sanders-act-in-unprecedented-ways-fight-back-in-every-way-that-you-can/

:shrug:

sounds like an invitation to shoot more Republicans

hotbikermama40

During the question-and-answer portion of the program, Sanders told a person that “we’ve got to stand up and fight back. We have got to be involved in the political process in a way that we have never been before, because what is happening in Washington right now is unprecedented.”

“So you have got to, Mary, act in an unprecedented way, think big, get involved in every way that you can,” Sanders concluded. “So, Mary, stand up and fight back in every way that you can.”

Sanders also called Republicans “cowardly” for not wanting to debate their Obamacare replacement bill in the light of day, and accused Republicans of being responsible for thousands of American deaths if the bill is passed.

Warren went a step further, telling Sanders she thinks Republicans won’t pay any price politically “for the harm they inflicted upon millions of people across this country. It’s cynical.”

Sens. Sanders (I-VT) again called for an unprecedented “political revolution” during a Facebook Live event on Monday.

http://ntknetwork.com/sanders-act-in-unprecedented-ways-fight-back-in-every-way-that-you-can/

:shrug:

sounds like an invitation to shoot more Republicans

that's exactly what it sounds like

Hijinx

that's exactly what it sounds like

I don't understand these people.
Don't they understand that there are just as many crazies in the Republican party as there are in the Democrats.
Not only that Republicans are getting fed up with their BS.
What happens when Republicans start fighting back?

These people are inciting this war.
Yes the doings in washington are unprecedented, thanks to a-holes like sander and warren.

hotbikermama40

Don't they understand that there are just as many crazies in the Republican party as there are in the Democrats.

Yes the doings in washington are unprecedented, thanks to a-holes like sander and warren.

I don't get them either. And to be fair, there are wingnuts on both sides, just as there are rational adults on both sides, as well. But this 'cutting off the nose to spite the face' is absolutely baffling. Not just hoping the pilot flying your plane fails, but taking steps to ensure it.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I don't get them either. And to be fair, there are wingnuts on both sides, just as there are rational adults on both sides, as well. But this 'cutting off the nose to spite the face' is absolutely baffling. Not just hoping the pilot flying your plane fails, but taking steps to ensure it.

Thumbs up, y'all! :yay: