Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New to area. ISO

  1. #1

    New to area. ISO

    New to area Lexington Park, California, Leonardtown . Looking for eye doctor recommendations. Also family doctor. If anyone suffers with chronic Lyme and sees a specialist that would be greatly appreciative.

    Thank you
    Last edited by CdShiflett; 06-20-2017 at 01:04 PM.

  2. #2
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Which area?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Which area?
    Oops that would be helpful. Lexington Park, California, Leonardtown area.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CdShiflett View Post
    New to area Lexington Park, California, Leonardtown . Looking for eye doctor recommendations. Also family doctor. If anyone suffers with chronic Lyme and sees a specialist that would be greatly appreciative.

    Thank you
    Eye Doctor: Dr. Kasmani at Target Optical 301) 862-4718 They are closed for a remodel open sometime in July.

    Family Physician: MedStar St. Clements 301-997-0611. I have always seen Christine Trottier the PA and I am not sure about their specialty with Lyme. Call them and ask.

    Hope this helps

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabigyrl View Post
    Eye Doctor: Dr. Kasmani at Target Optical 301) 862-4718 They are closed for a remodel open sometime in July.

    Family Physician: MedStar St. Clements 301-997-0611. I have always seen Christine Trottier the PA and I am not sure about their specialty with Lyme. Call them and ask.

    Hope this helps
    Appreciate the help

  6. #6
    I'll start with I'm way out of the loop with eye doctors in southern MD, about 12 years ago my sons eyes were not lining up together so we went to a pediatric eye doctor in Waldorf, after a few weeks we were not happy so my wife made a appointment at the Wilmer eye center at Johns Hopkins Balt. We had a appointment with Dr Guyton who is the head of that Dept and a few weeks later my son had corrective surgery for strabismus.
    That place is amazing... I would take my son back there if he ever had any other eye or health issues. It's a drive, but it's a top shelf institution.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  7. #7
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabigyrl View Post
    Eye Doctor: Dr. Kasmani at Target Optical 301) 862-4718 They are closed for a remodel open sometime in July.
    I second this recommendation.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

  8. #8
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    I second this recommendation.
    Third.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 73

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |