I gotta rave about this BBQ stuff

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Turns out a childhood friend of mine owns a company that makes all manner of BBQ rubs and sauce mixes. I've recently started trying them all out (he sent me a huge selection free when he saw my first on-line order, even though we've not seen each other in 30 years). I'm frankly blown away...never were my grill products anything close to as good as their stuff makes 'em.

http://www.vipersauce.com/

Last edited:

Grumpy

Turns out a childhood friend of mine owns a company that makes all manner of BBQ rubs and sauce mixes. I've recently started trying them all out (he sent me a huge selection free when he saw my first on-line order, even though we've not seen each other in 30 years). I'm frankly blown away...never were my grill products anything close to as good as their stuff makes 'em.

http://www.vipersauce.com/

Which ones have you tried?? Best one you liked?? Recently came across a free Green Egg(person used it once and said it was a waste of time) and have been trying alot of different rubs/sauces/smoke over the past 6 weeks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Which ones have you tried?? Best one you liked?? Recently came across a free Green Egg(person used it once and said it was a waste of time) and have been trying alot of different rubs/sauces/smoke over the past 6 weeks.

I've used all of their "original" products and moved on to the "devils Butt" stuff. The original alone sold me.. I'll be trying all the rest as the summer moves along.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How cool! I'll be back in mid-Sept. Cook out at your place?

Sure! Did pork ribs last night. Awesome.

Putting a pig on the roaster the end of July. I'll make sure I have three or four of the sauces made up for that one. Too bad you'll be somewhere else... :drool:

:ohwell: Now I want ribs. Time to go to the store and get a rack. Might get some ribs while I'm there too.

black dog

Free America
I wanted​ a Tiki Bar...... Now I want a Tiki Bar with a BBQ Pit with a six ft rotisserie..
With Captain Morgan & Pepsi on tap...
I'm putting in an order for my brother to try, he's the BBQ queen in our family..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wanted​ a Tiki Bar...... Now I want a Tiki Bar with a BBQ Pit with a six ft rotisserie..

I think my pig rotisserie is only about 5', effectively. It can swing up to 150# pig as long as the legs are cut short; I leave just enough to get the wrap wire on firmly.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hmmm... Not King? :eyebrow:

:lol: Yeah, still planning my tiki bar too. My bro made a beautiful one, and he just sold his house. Wish I could relocate it all...

One thing's for sure..no way mine is going anywhere. ;-p

cottage.jpg

stgislander

PREMO Member
With Captain Morgan & Pepsi on tap...
I'm putting in an order for my brother to try, he's the BBQ queen in our family..

Tiki Bar doesn't get as much use as it once did.

black dog

Free America
Hmmm... Not King? :eyebrow:

:lol: Yeah, still planning my tiki bar too. My bro made a beautiful one, and he just sold his house. Wish I could relocate it all...

That's incase he reads it... He's retarded too,, but I would never say that in public...