GA Elections

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
another luser for Democrats ...... so much for the Trump Referendum

OK so let's start picking excuses as to why the Democrats lost again.

1. Racism

2. Sexism

3. Voter suppression

4. Russia

5. Sunspots

6. Democrats still have their heads up their asses

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
blinded by hatred

^THAT^ They seem to have become so consumed with hating Trump that they just can't see anything else. If it wasn't so pathetic to watch, it would be amusing. What drives people - that are supposedly mature and intelligent people - to hate someone so deeply. There is no real merit to this sort of hate. What exactly has Trump done to deserve this sort of hatred?

SamSpade

Trump did POORER than Handel did, in November.

The best the Democrats can spin on it is, it's better than Price typically did.
That of course ignores just about everything relevant - they spent an obscene amount of money against Handel, still a newcomer to Washington.
They bragged about the changing demographics - but - none of the much vaunted polling gave them anything.

Look - the voters are pissed off. They're tired of hearing the Democrats campaigning on "we're not THEM".
And I have to think they're tired of the kind of politics where image sells over substance - something that admittedly surprises even me.

Hijinx

He was a pompous, conceited, low-brow-speaking ass, that WON against their Goliath. And, he's not The Establishment.

Without a doubt, Trump is one of the worst public speakers I have ever heard. Even when he reads a speech it hurts to listen to it, even when I like what he says.
He certainly wasn't elected because he was clean and spoke well.
He was elected because he ran against an unindicted and unconvicted criminal.
The Democrats lost because they backed this unholy, drunken, too big to indict , nasty wench.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
blinded by hatred

I'ma go with "echo chamber". They surround themselves with like minds and there is no diversity of thought among them. This would be our "newsrooms" as well - they have basically turned into rallies where everyone is rah-rahing and slapping each other on the back. Dem civilians get blindsided because they consume this crap and don't look outside their little box for information. They have been brainwashed to believe that Fox or any other non-prog outlet is EVIL! and WILL KILL YOU! and THEY LIE! "Progwart, aren't they liars??" "Yes, Progella, they are liars." "Professor Progstein, isn't Donald Trump the reincarnation of Stalin? And a Russian spy?" "Yes, Progina, he is all that and more."

Their heads are so far up each other's asses that all the see is ####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Without a doubt, Trump is one of the worst public speakers I have ever heard. Even when he reads a speech it hurts to listen to it, even when I like what he says.

See, and I totally disagree with this. Trump speaks like a real person, and that is about as appealing as it gets. Those speechmakers - THOSE are the ones it hurts to listen to. The revival preacher cadence, the flowery words - it's insulting and makes me feel like they're selling me a used car. Trump talks like a real human, which makes me feel like what he's saying is real as well. His manner of speaking makes me trust him.

This_person

See, and I totally disagree with this. Trump speaks like a real person, and that is about as appealing as it gets. Those speechmakers - THOSE are the ones it hurts to listen to. The revival preacher cadence, the flowery words - it's insulting and makes me feel like they're selling me a used car. Trump talks like a real human, which makes me feel like what he's saying is real as well. His manner of speaking makes me trust him.

I agree with your assessment, which is why they see him as low-brow.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Progwart, aren't they liars??" "Yes, Progella, they are liars." "Professor Progstein, isn't Donald Trump the reincarnation of Stalin? And a Russian spy?" "Yes, Progina, he is all that and more."

Their heads are so far up each other's asses that all the see is ####.

LOL..perfect!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They have been brainwashed to believe that Fox or any other non-prog outlet is EVIL! and WILL KILL YOU! and THEY LIE! "Progwart, aren't they liars??" "Yes, Progella, they are liars." "Professor Progstein, isn't Donald Trump the reincarnation of Stalin? And a Russian spy?" "Yes, Progina, he is all that and more."

You've been eavesdropping!

:lmao: