More winning here too?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Be great to see the NLRB reigned in at last. Fingers crossed.

Democrats have held a majority since 2013 and have authored several key decisions advantageous to unions, issuing a series of controversial decisions that overturned decades of precedent. Obama's appointees voted to allow for the formation of micro-unions, held franchises liable for labor violations committed by franchisees and sub-contractors, and allowed graduate students to form unions.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-set-give-employers-leg-nlrb/

black dog

Free America
The more union members the more liberal voters....

In the 20+ years I paid dues as a Union Elevator Constructor the only liberals I ever saw showed up from the International Offices in Columbia, MD on 1/4 night at the two locals I worked out of ( 7 in Baltimore and 34 in Indy ) and told us who we needed to vote for.
Don't believe that anywhere near all Union Members are even close to being liberal much less democrats. If they are they must be hiding because I never worked with any.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
In the 20+ years I paid dues as a Union Elevator Constructor the only liberals I ever saw showed up from the International Offices in Columbia, MD on 1/4 night at the two locals I worked out of ( 7 in Baltimore and 34 in Indy ) and told us who we needed to vote for.
Don't believe that anywhere near all Union Members are even close to being liberal much less democrats. If they are they must be hiding because I never worked with any.

You're the world.......just sayin'

black dog

Free America
You're the world.......just sayin'

I'm certainly not the world, geez.... I understand that a huge amount of Unions push that and alot of members also believe..
I was just saying, myself I never worked in the elevator trade with a liberal.

This_person

I'm certainly not the world, geez.... I understand that a huge amount of Unions push that and alot of members also believe..
I was just saying, myself I never worked in the elevator trade with a liberal.

I think you're right. Like any other organization, be it the Moose or the VFW or unions or AARP or whatever, there are going to be a mix of people. When unions start saying they have a lock on a candidate, they're saying they're taking the union dues and supporting a candidate, not that everyone in the union will vote the way the union anticipates.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The recent Barry-era NLRB rulings appear to cater to the more far-left and lunatic fringe unions (SEIU, for example) and/or union sympathizers (the Elizabeth Warrens). The rank and file blue-collar members seem less inclined to follow their leaders like sheep, as evidenced by the number that voted for Trump.

glhs837

Power with Control

Don't confuse liberals with liberal voters. :)